lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
I believe Kate's hair is , and Julia's is . Not sure about the skin/character assets yet

If I get enough interest, I'll start looking into the location assets too.
lez<3 I figured out and put their assets on the BB fanart page some time ago. I edited it to my most recent changes found (particularly Julia).

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-2405514

The locations, however, are edited beyond belief, if not created from scratch using various assets. It would take a while to identify and recreate everything. Most importantly those are the character assets for Kate and Julia.
tq guys :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is "tq"?

I'm still testing (and looking), but I believe the shower head from the bathroom is from . And if you hide the bathroom door, it's almost the hotel room itself (with different shower head and bed).

Julia's basement is , with equipment from , possibly using the expansion pack. The horse is modified, possibly with Geometry Editor, but I'll test that in the next day or so. Treadmill is from .

The couch in Julia's house is . I'm not sure about the light blue blanket yet, since I have only just started playing with dForce.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
ty, other question , for quest college committee, i talk to adam, veronica and zoe, but i can't with karen and maya.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ty, other question , for quest college committee, i talk to adam, veronica and zoe, but i can't with karen and maya.
You can't do that part of the Committee Quest in 0.17. After Adam, Zoe and Veronica's quests are done, that's all there is in this version.
0.18 Offline should be released before the end of the month.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I think that I try again play Kate's story and if I go wartrobe, game tilt. Fuck this shit. I wait Max's side.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A cheerleader quest ? how to start,or i must be finishing college communite?
Unavailable in 0.17 Offline. Supposedly available in 0.18. Worth noting though: playing the Online version through Guest accounts seems to be quite a few builds ago.
I think that I try again play Kate's story and if I go wartrobe, game tilt. Fuck this shit. I wait Max's side.
The wardrobe causing the game to lock up is well documented. Seven Drip made a workaround here. For people on 0.17 Offline it's almost a necessity.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
It's strange? quest villa said you've unlocked all available content with alice but, i speak with alice and say that i don't want go for other show, after i speak with her and say i wont and unlock sex scene in swimming pool, i have unlock all or not?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's strange? quest villa said you've unlocked all available content with alice but, i speak with alice and say that i don't want go for other show, after i speak with her and say i wont and unlock sex scene in swimming pool, i have unlock all or not?
Is that part of Kate's route? That's Silver being so careless as to not bother moving the "End of content" text box to where the content actually does end. It still references 0.11 FFS.
If it's Max's route, I can't help because it'd have to have more content before I invest my time in that.

I just wish there were more things to fill the Saturday and Sunday slots with. Now I just wake up, have breakfast, spend three hours watching Erotica, go to work, come back home wait around for a few hours, have dinner, spend more time watching erotica while waiting for Nick to show up. When he doesn't, it feels like a wasted weekend.
Julia tells us fairly early on that the gym has reopened. That would help kill some time but people wanted more BDSM content instead. Go figure.
Before I become a Patron, I'd like one of two things to happen for 0.21:
Beach dates with Sophie
The god damn gym
I know it's not going to happen for a while yet as 0.20 won't be ready for some time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
where I can find the save files?
Depends if you're playing the normal Online-only version, or the Offline version.

Online - Stored on DS's server.
Offline - Your computer, C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd.

Not that knowing where they are will do much good... Saves are encrypted and cannot be transferred from one machine to another.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes