Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've actually seen the same error when the message was in Spanish. Or was it Italian? Not sure, but it definitely wasn't Korean.
Pretty sure it's an issue on his end/user error.
Seen non-English languages used (with and without required translation) that didn't mess up the quotes - Russian, Chinese (I think), Italian and Spanish/Portuguese.

Probably what Dllfile said, and they mucked up the translation. Most likely due to inexperience with English language.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't run the game even disconnected from the internet or blocked by firewall, any tip?
Depends if you're talking about 0.17 Offline, or the normal online version.

If it's the Offline, disregard the firewall blocking instruction entirely. It's unnecessary and it seems to interfere with communication between the game's exe file and the glamourserver.exe that makes it think it's online.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

If it's the Offline, disregard the firewall blocking instruction entirely. It's unnecessary and it seems to interfere with communication between the game's exe file and the glamourserver.exe that makes it think it's online.
I tried running 0.19 Online with the firewall exclusion in place but it just resulted in permanent loading cycles.
Decided to roll back to 0.17 Offline instead.

Demon_FT

Jul 27, 2018

I'm using the offline version, but didn't run the game, just loading, loading......

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm using the offline version, but didn't run the game, just loading, loading......
Honestly have no idea what causes that, and I know there's been several solutions offered that worked for some people, but not others.

All I know is that I don't block it in my Firewall, and I do play whilst connected to the internet, and that's the Offline version(s) since they started releasing them.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It never happened to me to get stuck on loading. If I were you, tho, I'd check in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd to see if images aren't being downloaded.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It never happened to me to get stuck on loading. If I were you, tho, I'd check in C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd to see if images aren't being downloaded.
He's running the Offline version which has all the images packed in.
I'd suggest deleting the current Glamour folder (just where the game data is) and downloading a fresh copy. That's what helped me when I encountered the endless loading bug.

Demon_FT

Jul 27, 2018
He's running the Offline version which has all the images packed in.
I'd suggest deleting the current Glamour folder (just where the game data is) and downloading a fresh copy. That's what helped me when I encountered the endless loading bug.
I'll try, thank you

dos7

Oct 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Snugglepuff ، المنشور: 2536121 ، العضو: 17043"]
سلسلة الكلمات سياق لا شيء ...

بمعنى آخر ، ماذا بحق الجحيم تقوله؟
[/اقتبس]
Capture.PNG

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
It is a pity that there is no option Nick and Julia dominate Kate together
First step is Nick dominates Julia and Kate - Julia will get introduced to this and realize for herself it's better to dominate than to submit.
Second step is now the change that Nick and Julia dominate together Kate. :love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why I am not surprise that the usual will win the poll?This seems is the new vanilla in games:)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes