Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
I played the .18 offline version and found it still has a wardrobe bug. Is this a save file problem? Do I have to play a new game?
I doubt it has anything to do with saves. I'll check what going on there (downloading 0.18 right now) and will make a new wardrobe patch if it's needed.

Reactions: kkmk

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
This is hilarious.

In 0.17-offline the game tried to assign the school uniform outfit to the "Uniform" button on the screen, but the client couldn't find the uniform outfit assets and crashed. To fix it, I replaced the uniform outfit with the lingerie outfit, the assets were available.

In 0.18-offline the game tries to assign the lingerie outfit to the "Lingerie" button, but there's no lingerie asset and the client crashes. To fix it, I'm going to replace the lingerie outfit with the school uniform outfit assets which are now available.

So it's basically the same bug, but reversed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
The wardrobe bug fix for Glamour-0.18-offline. The bug has been fixed in 0.19.

Replace these two files with the patched versions from the attached zip:
1) Glamour-0.18-offline\Glamour_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
2) C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\scripts.dll

wardrobe.jpg

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The wardrobe bug fix for Glamour-0.18-offline

2) C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\scripts.dll
You are a fucking hero!

just replaced my HDD and have to go through the whole grind fest that is this game. If I had to do it looking at Kate in her pj's i would have lost it.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
The wardrobe bug fix v2 for Glamour-0.18-offline. The bug has been fixed in 0.19.

In case you have no idea what this label says
no_panties.jpg
in addition to the main wardrobe bug I've also fixed the missing translations:
translation.jpg

Last edited:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
just replaced my HDD and have to go through the whole grind fest that is this game.
I had to go through this process too recently because of a pretty massive hardware upgrade and Windows reinstall.

What have exactly changed in your system? Did you replace the HDD and reinstalled Windows or just replaced the HDD and cloned the content from the old one?

I'm just wondering what is that thing the game binds to. Windows installation id, user security id or something simple like volume id...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I had to go through this process too recently because of a pretty massive hardware upgrade and Windows reinstall.

What have exactly changed in your system? Did you replace the HDD and reinstalled Windows or just replaced the HDD and cloned the content from the old one?

I'm just wondering what is that thing the game binds to. Windows installation id, user security id or something simple like volume id...
Changed HDD and went from Win7 to Win 10 on the new one.

I tried getting clever and making a new save and overwriting it with my old, but alas it did not work.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Changed HDD and went from Win7 to Win 10 on the new one.

I tried getting clever and making a new save and overwriting it with my old, but alas it did not work.
Would it be safe to just upgrade to Win10 without HW changes or would I still need to kick myself in the nards?
I have my hardware set up the way I currently want but at some point I'll probably upgrade to an Octa-Core and an RTX card.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm sorry... how do I play this thing? Been loading for 10 minutes now. Looked back and saw people had the same issues and the answers were unhelpful. "Block in firewall?"... nothing shows up in my firewall.

D

Deleted member 708915

I'm sorry... how do I play this thing? Been loading for 10 minutes now. Looked back and saw people had the same issues and the answers were unhelpful. "Block in firewall?"... nothing shows up in my firewall.
I tried blocking it in the firewall, but that does nothing. The game still keeps loading forever. I've disabled all adapters that enable an internet connection

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes