IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I feel that he wouldn't lose any support if he removed the line of code that calls his server on every click. Hell, he might even generate MORE support.
Needing to log into a valid, paying Patreon account is more than enough security. Now that most creators are on the Pay Up Front scene, you can't just pledge, get the latest and instantly cancel without losing any money any more.
This was what we told him (on Discord) even before he startet the first version of new Glamour, he wouldn't listen then. And now he did a poll with the result than offline is one Version behind, so the problem isn't only Deep Silver and his phobia of piracy

Mar 28, 2019
Well that's just stupid.
Two minutes perusing the changelog and it's blatantly obvious that there is a working male MC, and that's also for a remake of BB inside the remake of Glamour.
sometimes the change log is unreliable that's y I just need clarification cause I've played many games that change log has not been detailed or missing.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sometimes the change log is unreliable
Which you can't know without checking it for yourself first. After that then type "changelog" into the search bar near the top right of the page, and then if you don't find anything (highly unusual), you ask questions, because the lack of correlation between the changelog information and version number provides no information and nobody's posted said information at all.
Grand total of maybe five minutes to do all that, compared to waiting an unknown amount of time before anyone replies with the possibility of the answer you're looking for.

Regarding the male MC, it was switched from a no-content gender swap of Kate, around six months ago (probably a bit more), to the BB remake.

Mar 28, 2019
Which you can't know without checking it for yourself first. After that then type "changelog" into the search bar near the top right of the page, and then if you don't find anything (highly unusual), you ask questions, because the lack of correlation between the changelog information and version number provides no information and nobody's posted said information at all.
Grand total of maybe five minutes to do all that, compared to waiting an unknown amount of time before anyone replies with the possibility of the answer you're looking for.

Regarding the male MC, it was switched from a no-content gender swap of Kate, around six months ago (probably a bit more), to the BB remake.
ty 4 the information it helps alot.

mactinos

Mar 30, 2020
I'm playing Max and stuck at those quests
  1. Smoking: I spank Alice while she's naked, what's next?
  2. Big brother: Try to install camera for all rooms, but what's next?

1585652491022.png

Can some help me?

Last edited:
Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 568608

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear in game.
Hello Sir, I click on the Unknown Save but it did nit give me valid ID..am i missing something..here?? need Help!!

Reactions: bromazep

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Sir, I click on the Unknown Save but it did nit give me valid ID..am i missing something..here?? need Help!!
Hey!

I can see how this is confusing because I am really bad with UI ;).
You are trying to load a save file that belongs to (was saved on) a different machine. In order for the app to decrypt this save it needs the machine ID of the PC the save came from! That little dialog is asking for this information. If someone shared this save with you, ask them to provide their machine ID and enter it there.

I have updated the GUI in the hope that it is a bit easier to understand now. Your own machine ID is now also displayed in the app so that finding / sharing it is less of a hassle.
1585678538502.png

Tip: Export your save as JSON and share that file instead. It's not encrypted and does not require a machine ID to import back.

I attached the updated version to this post as well to the original post you quoted.

Cheers,

angella

Jan 29, 2018
Hey!

I can see how this is confusing because I am really bad with UI ;).
You are trying to load a save file that belongs to (was saved on) a different machine. In order for the app to decrypt this save it needs the machine ID of the PC the save came from! That little dialog is asking for this information. If someone shared this save with you, ask them to provide their machine ID and enter it there.

I have updated the GUI in the hope that it is a bit easier to understand now. Your own machine ID is now also displayed in the app so that finding / sharing it is less of a hassle.
View attachment 603746

Tip: Export your save as JSON and share that file instead. It's not encrypted and does not require a machine ID to import back.

I attached the updated version to this post as well to the original post you quoted.

Cheers,
many thanks :)

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i have selfish request !! I know that save are encrypted..but i do need a recent save file(if possible) as MAX Character...#TIA :)

bromazep

Oct 12, 2019
need help!! Please look at the marked sentence...i tried several times but..nothing happened...can any one tell me exactly which time/Which day i should try?? #TIA

mactinos

Mar 30, 2020
hello sir can you share your save file with me(if possible)..#TIA :)
Hi angella, can you tell me how to share the save file?

After stuck with Max, I switch to Kate, and once again, stuck.
1585749113277.png

How can I increase the time in shower, now Julia met me when I take bath and the number still 14 or 9. Nothing change.

Can someone help me?

Edit: I figured out, go to school and skip class, then back home
Edit 2: and stuck again. Haha

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes