DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have any idea how to trigger Niels event?
Also, how to continue the 'Mentor' event of Lisa?

Doonhy

Apr 9, 2018
Guys another question ... in offline mod how you save the game? I tried this thing with the sofa but it doesn't work .. maybe I'm missing something

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
saves not working lol ....
Saves work fine. I have no idea why some people have such a problem with them. Unless you're trying to use an Offline save Online or vice-versa.

Poker in games? Blech.
I couldn't give a flying fig about poker in general. Skip skip skip to my Lou...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

mactinos

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 605909
Does anyone know from where this picture comes from? Or at least the name of the blond girl?
X-Art, you can search in that place.

Hello, why is this number stucked at 7? I tried everything, back home and saw Julia blow Nick twice, but when I take shower in the morning before 6, both of them come in, not only Nick.

1585914971945.png

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
25-massage-15.jpg

We haven't posted any news in a while, so let's talk about 0.25.
Like many other people, we had to spend some time on changing our work process and start working from home. Some members of our team worked in the same office and obviously we had to change that. It took some time, but now it's done. Don't worry, everyone is healthy and we're back to working on 0.25.
We've already made over 100 images, and we still have some more to do. It doesn't look like 0.25 update will come out early, but we'll definitely release it this month.
Again, 0.25 will be focused on the fitness club, and, more specifically, Lien's massage room. Lien will be teaching Kate all kinds of massage, including the erotic kind... Kate will be training on Julia and Alice (these images are already done) and, if there's enough time, on someone else.
Please stay with us, stay home, and stay healthy. We will get through this.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes