regb

Jul 31, 2018
X-Art, you can search in that place.

Hello, why is this number stucked at 7? I tried everything, back home and saw Julia blow Nick twice, but when I take shower in the morning before 6, both of them come in, not only Nick.

View attachment 607154
Hey, thanks for answer.
For your question: you'll have to keep grinding. I'd recommend to go to shower around 5:50-5:55 it might can help because Julia probably will stay in the backyard doing her morning workout.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
We haven't posted any news in a while, so let's talk about 0.25.
Like many other people, we had to spend some time on changing our work process and start working from home. Some members of our team worked in the same office and obviously we had to change that. It took some time, but now it's done.
Wow. I didn't know it was a whole team working on this game. I mean it seriously looks like barely anything was done since I first tried playing it, so I assumed it was just one dev and quite lazy at that. But they have multiple people working on this? WTF?

Reactions: groq

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Wow. I didn't know it was a whole team working on this game. I mean it seriously looks like barely anything was done since I first tried playing it, so I assumed it was just one dev and quite lazy at that. But they have multiple people working on this? WTF?
Seriously! And they had an office? They must be doing something else besides this game.

regb

Jul 31, 2018
I got stuck with Kate route. Finished the story with Neil, already got 500 points for cheerleader task, made the final part of it aswell, but cannot go further- Any idea how to finish cheerleader task?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got stuck with Kate route. Finished the story with Neil, already got 500 points for cheerleader task, made the final part of it aswell, but cannot go further- Any idea how to finish cheerleader task?
Pretty sure 0.23 was all about the trials. We already have the uniform. The end result will come further down the line and there are still loose ends DS will have tie up. There's also a plethora of characters that have nothing written for them. Granted, he can space those out a little but I just wish that in between releases of "Oh, that sounds like a cool new feature", he'd just say "Yeah, that'll make it in eventually but I want to write for one/some of the other characters this time."
He's actually proud of how much writing there was for the Cheerleader Trials. I'd much prefer seeing more work done on the npcs next time. Looking through, Alice and Sophie seem to have topped the list of characters people want to see more of.
Maybe for 0.26?
He keeps coming up with new ideas instead of expanding on what he already has. For instance, Kate has gone unpaid for cleaning the Villa for I-don't-know-how-long. I'm bored of Fedor and made a conscious decision to avoid Neil once his story was technically complete, even though the follow-on is still in Russian. Nick recording the home punishment is getting on my tits as well.
Heck, if not Alice or Sophie then why not Veronica? Or have the dancing actually do something? Or even give Kate the ability to sunbathe topless again? Or expand on the Creepy Neighbour storyline? Or come up with something to do with Vicky?
There's so many things he could do but leaving it to his patrons decide is resulting in character stagnation.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
I'm confused, is this glamor a non-continued continuation of Big Brother? or does it at least have something to do with Big Brother?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm confused, is this glamor a non-continued continuation of Big Brother? or does it at least have something to do with Big Brother?
The main character of BB has been imported and all his content will be moved over in time. After that, all new stuff for Max.
Max, Ann, Alice, Kira and Lisa are all present. Maybe we'll get to kick Eric's ass again at some point.
As it stands, Max has SFA content but at least it looks like something will happen in 0.24.
Until there's actual pr0n for Max you have two options:
1: Play as Kate
2: Play BB again

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Still having issue trying to take the pill at night for special Chemistry - done with the cheerleader quest for now - got all the nick/julia except Midnight 15 (being held up by special chem I am sure) - done all the things I can do with Zoe / Oscar - did a split 3 dom / 3 sub with Oscar - Working on committee quest stuff - not sure what else is needed - NVM - finally got midnight 15 and that trigger it

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes