Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
The Final trail, you mean the one where Kate is alone in the shower hiding her clothes. And then she's jerking off to the nerd and getting licked?
I've done that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Final trail, you mean the one where Kate is alone in the shower hiding her clothes. And then she's jerking off to the nerd and getting licked?
I've done that.
Then this is the short you SHOULD have posted:
ft.png
But yes.That's the end of Kate's content for now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to do the homework and a job quest ?
Homework follows on from the Basement quest as you need to finish the Basement Quest first.
I've forgotten the actual trigger for it, though.

A job?
Talk to everybody in your class about a job, then talk to Angela.
You should now have the hotel on your map. Go there and talk to Monica then come back and talk to Julia.
She should say something along the lines of dropping Angela's name the next time you talk to Monica.
Now you should have a job. Work starts at Midday but no later than 6pm and you can work any day of the week.

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
Homework follows on from the Basement quest as you need to finish the Basement Quest first.
I've forgotten the actual trigger for it, though.

A job?
Talk to everybody in your class about a job, then talk to Angela.
You should now have the hotel on your map. Go there and talk to Monica then come back and talk to Julia.
She should say something along the lines of dropping Angela's name the next time you talk to Monica.
Now you should have a job. Work starts at Midday but no later than 6pm and you can work any day of the week.
yeah i can't get the basement scene

Feb 14, 2018
The main character of BB has been imported and all his content will be moved over in time. After that, all new stuff for Max.
Max, Ann, Alice, Kira and Lisa are all present. Maybe we'll get to kick Eric's ass again at some point.
As it stands, Max has SFA content but at least it looks like something will happen in 0.24.
Until there's actual pr0n for Max you have two options:
1: Play as Kate
2: Play BB again

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yeah i can't get the basement scene
Basement:
At the point you're at, Kate should have said something about the Basement door. It's one of the many things you should talk to Julia about once that happens.
Once Julia agrees to open the door, Kate will offer to help clean it out... This takes days in itself.
Once that's done, the next event (getting paint and an introduction to Rick) happens. This also takes a couple of days.

Homework:
After that, Basement is done and now just carry on as normal but check the basement regularly. Kate will have a virtual stroke over the equipment in the basement and you can then talk to Julia.
At some point after, Karen will come visit and accidentally discover the basement.
Eventually a deal get struck and punishments can now be completed at home instead of bending over the principal's desk.
This event pretty much completes itself.

This is all from memory so some of it may not be accurate.

Reactions: $Natalia$

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
Basement:
At the point you're at, Kate should have said something about the Basement door. It's one of the many things you should talk to Julia about once that happens.
Once Julia agrees to open the door, Kate will offer to help clean it out... This takes days in itself.
Once that's done, the next event (getting paint and an introduction to Rick) happens. This also takes a couple of days.

Homework:
After that, Basement is done and now just carry on as normal but check the basement regularly. Kate will have a virtual stroke over the equipment in the basement and you can then talk to Julia.
At some point after, Karen will come visit and accidentally discover the basement.
Eventually a deal get struck and punishments can now be completed at home instead of bending over the principal's desk.
This event pretty much completes itself.

This is all from memory so some of it may not be accurate.
I get it but.. A (1).jpg A (2).jpg A (3).jpg A (4).jpg this is my status now so how to unlock punishments at home

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I get it but.. View attachment 613491 View attachment 613492 View attachment 613493 View attachment 613494 this is my status now so how to unlock punishments at home
You'll need to have Kate buy a laptop, for one. A good one. The middle one or the most expensive one are both good choices; I just went straight for the priciest one as I had literally nothing else to spend my $6000 on. The College Rules section under "College" in the laptop menu (once you get one) is where you want to look. You'll also need to have access to Veronica's apartment because right now, she's the only one who's going to say "No" to the changes. You need to change her mind. Every time you need a rule to change.
Has Nicolas given you access to change the school rules yet? You'll need that. He'll eventually give you Full Access which is good to have now but almost certainly imperative in later builds.

Julia having rent issues was supposed to be a big thing but it seems that Kate getting a job has immediate-effect AOE powers.

Last edited:

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
You'll need to have Kate buy a laptop, for one. A good one. The middle one or the most expensive one are both good choices; I just went straight for the priciest one as I had literally nothing else to spend my $6000 on. The College Rules section under "College" in the laptop menu (once you get one) is where you want to look. You'll also need to have access to Veronica's apartment because right now, she's the only one who's going to say "No" to the changes. You need to change her mind. Every time you need a rule to change.
Has Nicolas given you access to change the school rules yet? You'll need that. He'll eventually give you Full Access which is good to have now but almost certainly imperative in later builds.

Julia having rent issues was supposed to be a big thing but it seems that Kate getting a job has immediate-effect AOE powers.
but how to unlock punishment at home.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 568608

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear ingame.
sorry i have no clue what to do with it. by opening it gives an error of MS framework saying that methods are not found
should i copy sources and the editor in specific location?
its too professional, can you explain its process in easier way so that noobs can work with it
thanks

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
sorry i have no clue what to do with it. by opening it gives an error of MS framework saying that methods are not found
should i copy sources and the editor in specific location?
its too professional, can you explain its process in easier way so that noobs can work with it
thanks
Do you have .NET Framework 4.6 installed?

The source is not needed, only if you wanna make changes to the application or recompile it yourself.

Cheers,

Redlier

Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone send save for kate end of v0.20 or v0.19 for save editor pls. Before choise with neil

Last edited:

WK

Mar 3, 2018
X-Art: Clover & Keira - Tantric Massage

Thank you SO much for that. I had wanted to look for the vid but i don't have the ressources, nor the knowledge, nor the patience to look through gigabytes of non so good prOn to do it. I just love everything about that vid, the actors, the sex, the setting, cute charming faces, smiles, no fake boobs, no ugly looking guy, no long nails, no hideous tatoos, no tart music. I wish all prOn (well at least a majority) would be of that standard. But then, I'm a girl, maybe it is what makes all the diff.
Anyway thx a bunch, and please forgive any typos or vocab errors, I'm French.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes