Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the sex scenes with him Fendor and Nick what we have seen 100 times why not add new scenes with other sex ? (sorry my english)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
the sex scenes with him Fendor and Nick what we have seen 100 times why not add new scenes with other sex ? (sorry my english)
За это можно и сесть в тюрьму в России (Пропаганда гомосексуализма)
For this, you can go to jail in Russia (Propaganda of homosexuality)

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
1590213446663.png

I have this bug with a lot of screens in the interface, does that ring a bell to someone ? on 0.24 (same when I start a new game)

Ewasuw

Jun 23, 2019
With tastes is the same as with sexual preferences - they may be liked or not, but they are not discussed
(sorry, I don't know English, Google explained;))

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
За это можно и сесть в тюрьму в России (Пропаганда гомосексуализма)
For this, you can go to jail in Russia (Propaganda of homosexuality)
I asked for new photos by Fendor and Nick with the Kate,I would like more pictures with blowjob, anal,doggystyle,in Russian these are prohibited? (sorry for bad english)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I asked for new photos by Fendor and Nick with the Kate,I would like more pictures with blowjob, anal,doggystyle,in Russian these are prohibited? (sorry for bad english)
There was a misunderstanding between your "bad" English, and his worse English.

He thought you were asking for same-sex content... Which is illegal in Russia, because old communist habits die hard I guess.

Reactions: Priappus

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I can't like this image anymore if we can't change gamesettings that Lisa is really Max's sister.
Does anyone have information about this? That can we change settings in Max's route? We should can change we own settings: mom, sister, aunt, friend or what we want. DS say that this is possible, but I can't change.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes