Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If he actually does, I'll be very surprised.
Whilst I didn't play the original Glamour, BB had several dead-end routes in it, before even being abandoned.

According to the crash log on the previous page, from the first line:

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing 4.23f1, assuming that the 2017 isn't part of the version numbering, and simply when that version was released.
2017 is part of the numbering. The second number is (usually) the quarter (so 2017.4 would be from the 4th quarter), then the final number if the version; the f1 meaning it's the first attempt at that particular build.

It's quite old, but newer doesn't always mean better with Unity.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
2017 is part of the numbering. The second number is (usually) the quarter (so 2017.4 would be from the 4th quarter), then the final number if the version; the f1 meaning it's the first attempt at that particular build.

Glamour 08 full 5fix - Unity 5.0.0.39095 - 3 Mar, 2015
BigBrother - Unity 5.0.0.39095 - 3 Mar, 2015
Glamour v2 - Unity 2017.3.1 - 5 Feb, 2018 iOS: Expose APIs , Google NDK , Oculus , Vuforia .

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Interesting. I wound up being almost correct based on guess work... GO ME! :LOL:

True. Seems to apply to DICE's Frostbite engine too. Took years to fix a recurring bug related to weapon reloads that had been present for three games, and was sorted by DICE LA (basically a post-release bug fixing studio that was formerly Danger Close studio that did the Medal of Honor reboot games).

At least they seem to have taken care of the memory leak issue that Unity had for a long time. At least that seems to be the case.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The image assets are accessible, you just need to be a bit more clever about it as there are no file suffixes. Drag and drop files into a web browser and it'll figure out what they are and display them.
Not what was being asked.

He wanted to know if simply adding the new files to a pre-existing, older version would let him access the new content whilst not being a patron.

Reactions: groq and Alley_Cat

Mały

Apr 29, 2020
I need help. How to make friends with Alicja's family (Anna, Liza, Max) I can't do anything at Alice's house. Version 0.24 .

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Hello everybody,

did anyone please create a current save of Kate and Max with the Save editor? If so who it would be great if you would share it here. I need it because I had to rebuild my system after a system crash and I don't want to take that long again until I have it at the moment because I would lose the fun if I had to do everything again. With the editor it is very easy to insert a framdsave into the game.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes