Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Nice to see some changes are being made to reduce the grind on the Kate side of the game.

These are some of the things that I would like to see added/changed on the Kate side.
1. PLEASE allow Kate to cook her own food! I find having to plan my schedule around when Julia/Veronica cook food is a little annoying. I think that Kate is smart enough to learn to make some simple meals for herself, or a CHEAP 24 hour diner should be added to the game map.
2. The night time TV watching with Nick and Julia after Kate has had sex with Nick. It gets BORING seeing the same thing over and over and over and over... It would be nice if there was some variations with Nick sitting in the middle of the couch, letting Kate join in on the fun when Julia starts blowing Nick, and maybe having it leading to some other types of sex fun.
3. Speaking of "gets BORING seeing the same thing over and over and over and over." Cleaning Fedor's room and sex with Fedor.
It would be great if there were some variations to those scenes beyond just cleaning his room naked, or cowgirl position sex in Veronica's apartment. I would like to see some different positions added to the mix in Veronica's apartment, like doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, and standing. It can be random or player choice.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if you take a closer look you can see that she is smiling
Barely... It's a poor attempt at giving her a sultry/seductive looking smile.

I don't know whether it's down to the positioning of her head, the angle of the shot or the lighting, but she looks more like she's drunk or about to let out a humongous fart.

Reactions: groq and Alley_Cat
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes