d3dx666

May 22, 2019
to save is not working any solution !? or i delete the game has a lot of bugs (Save Game is not working from 0.23 - 0.25 version if you start new game it not let you to save your progression ) how long we need to wait to some one fix this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!
it will be saved in the APPDATA under LocalLow Sandlust Games Ltd and not as usual in documents and if the game does not recognize the save download the SAVE EDITOR to find it on the first page there then find the change of the marching code on the top left of the EDITOR copy it and scroll all the way down there is the machine ID, insert the CODE there
Otherwise click on the save that is not recognized in the EDITOR and then a window should open where you can then give the machine ID

Last edited:
Reactions: ItkoSK

AIF Games 99

Apr 23, 2017
I was a supporter for awhile. Left when the saves were encrypted and I had to start over.
artwork is stil fabulous. I may give it another try.. we will see. is there still a lot of grinding?

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, quick question. When i first tried this game (1 year or so ago), there was lots of text in the first 20 min of gameplay which turned me off a little. My question is, is there still lots of dialogue/talking after the early game ? or is it just a kind of intro ? I wanna try it again now there is more content in it

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
hi, quick question. When i first tried this game (1 year or so ago), there was lots of text in the first 20 min of gameplay which turned me off a little. My question is, is there still lots of dialogue/talking after the early game ? or is it just a kind of intro ? I wanna try it again now there is more content in it
this is just an intro

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I was a supporter for awhile. Left when the saves were encrypted and I had to start over.
artwork is stil fabulous. I may give it another try.. we will see. is there still a lot of grinding?

yes there is still a lot to do and there is always something new going on

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
if we have a current save from Kate or Max then please post here thank you.

I already explained how to insert them into the game

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.25 Offline (Win) 931Mb
Update from v0.24 to v0.25 (Win) 51Mb (extract and overwrite to folder with Glamour.exe)

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
damm so much time wasted on this game and then suddenly we get a forced scene with the one npc i hate the most.
Wow, that's not even optional. That's sad. I hadn't planned to play the game until 0.28 anyway, provided it would bring some interesting Kate content, so fingers crossed it'll get changed until then. I mean you can even blackmail that one guy without having sex, but that little weirdo you have to fuck? :sick:

How do i get caught wearing the buttplug?
As far as I remember, you can put in the buttplug in the bathroom and then after/before classes there is a random event where you get caught by a classmate, so you might have to try a couple of times. (you probably can't skip classes and have to attend). There is no event where you get caught by a teacher though, they ignore your buttplug, or better said, DS was too lazy to change the punishment accordingly.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes