lactik

Mar 7, 2018
Let me just mentally list the male characters that have some sexy times content.
There's three, I think (maybe four) and I think you can avoid them all but there's no point to doing that at the moment.
Perhaps further down the line, Silver will make something like the run you desire a possibility. I kinda want that too.

In another note, which version of Unity does this run on?
Thank you very much for answering.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
You obviously don't remember that Lisa was sucking him way earlier in BB.
Not to mention from the moment Max entered the game until now-that is much more time than the whole BB from 0.1-0.13 takes.
I remember that Lisa suck Max's cock in original Big Brother, Ann too. The story should have continued where it left off 0.13 or story should have start from the beginning with new story. Now this new "Big Brother" is so strange and shit. This story does not continue where it left and if this is new story, it moving too fast and there is no innocence of any kind. Lisa's and Ann's innocence was one of the best thing in original Big Brother. Now they are sluts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I remember that Lisa suck Max's cock in original Big Brother, Ann too. The story should have continued where it left off 0.13 or story should have start from the beginning with new story. Now this new "Big Brother" is so strange and shit. This story does not continue where it left and if this is new story, it moving too fast and there is no innocence of any kind. Lisa's and Ann's innocence was one of the best thing in original Big Brother. Now they are sluts.
You again don't understand.The point we are now in Glamour is way past the point when Lisa was innocent in BB.
So the things are not moving faster than BB.Actually they are even moving slower.

Reactions: KaiserST

Galin

May 5, 2017
Patreon says:
As usual, today is May 9th and 0.26 is released for our $40 Patrons. $20 Patrons will get it on the 16th, $10 Patrons — May 20th, $5 Patrons — May 23rd, same day we release the offline version for the 0.25.
:love: :love: :love:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does Max make money here? He has 2 cameras and it still shows $32 dollars for several days. Why is the amount not increasing, as well as allowing him to purchase ads? Thanks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How does Max make money here? He has 2 cameras and it still shows $32 dollars for several days. Why is the amount not increasing, as well as allowing him to purchase ads? Thanks.
Because the entirety of the cam system (outside of buying and installing them) has yet to be written.
There are currently two ways to get money while playing as Max.
1: Clean the pool regularly and tell Ann when you're done
2: Swallow your pride and ask Ann for a bit of allowance.

Oh, sorry, three ways:
3: Cheat.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Because the entirety of the cam system (outside of buying and installing them) has yet to be written.
There are currently two ways to get money while playing as Max.
1: Clean the pool regularly and tell Ann when you're done
2: Swallow your pride and ask Ann for a bit of allowance.

Oh, sorry, three ways:
3: Cheat.
Thanks.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
You again don't understand.The point we are now in Glamour is way past the point when Lisa was innocent in BB.
So the things are not moving faster than BB.Actually they are even moving slower.
So Max's story is now the future of Big Brother 0.13? Why Max, Lisa and Ann then train sex'ed now, because they are train it in Big Brother 0.13 too? No logic.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Whether anyone else can change relationship-settings in NPC Mapping? Kate's relationship is "childhood friend", but I can't see Ann's, Lisa's or Kate's relationships. I mean Max's story.

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
okay, it also mentioned a missing direct-x .dll (afaik xbox controller related) that was initialized nonetheless with a different one so you might want to update your direct-x and/or gpu-drivers. I doubt that's the problem here tho as you probably ran older versions and it still was able to initialize this part.

In any case i would try to make a backup of your C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd folder (or your savegames atleast) and delete it after, to test if it works by letting it make a new one.

Edit: You could also delete your registry by pressing windows-button+r, then write regedit, press ctrl+f, write sandlust, let it search for it and delete the game related "Sandlust Games Ltd" entrys (might be more then one) to make your game as fresh as possible (you even can make a backup of your registry entry, by rightclick- export if you're concerned)
I already update my all drivers.
Why i delete my registry, if i have not played this game once

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
I already update my all drivers.
Why i delete my registry, if i have not played this game once
If you never played any versions of this game, this might be pointless. The videomode isn't affecting the outcome either i guess? (fullscreen/windowed)

To be honest i think the crash has something to do with the downloading assets part at the start of it. Because it has some kind of memory and StreamingAssets Errors, so maybe mess around with your Firewall. Hope you can manage it somehow, this is all from me right now as I can't really do more with your crashlog at this point.

Last edited:

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
The version for patrons seems to have no local scores. In the game itself I have 4 scores (2 from today) - in the folder is 1 savegame from mid 2019.
Oh man - this is all so stupid :(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The version for patrons seems to have no local scores. In the game itself I have 4 scores (2 from today) - in the folder is 1 savegame from mid 2019.
Oh man - this is all so stupid :(
That's because the patron version connects automatically to Silver's server and only works online, even if you download the client that has all the images. Beware of lag. And lastly, saves made in the Offline version are incompatible with the Online version and vice-versa.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So Max's story is now the future of Big Brother 0.13? Why Max, Lisa and Ann then train sex'ed now, because they are train it in Big Brother 0.13 too? No logic.
I prefer new content even it's not very logic than have the same content than BB with new renders.So if the sex ed can continue i m happy.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes