JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry if it sounds dumb I'm new to this game whenever in launch the game it loads white then turns red and nothing happens. Any ideas?
Run the game as admin, and block it from internet access. Since the launcher has an autou update feature, the offline version tries to connect to the internet as well.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone know that why in 0.24 offline we cant change relationships in NPC Mapping? Only Kate who is childhood friend. I play Maxs story. DS say that we can change Ann like mom to Max.

Jan 19, 2018
Please someone help me, i can't figure out what to do next. Julia and Nick done. Walkthrough says i should talk to Veronica about tutoring, already done that but there is no her house on the map. I'm stuck
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
I have a bit of a problem with saves..... I cant make them. I got back to this game after few updates and played for a while and saved today when I wanted to continue.... well saves are empty and even the saves location in appdata is empty I tried to save both with Kate and Max same result I simply cant save. Anyone have any ideas?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I have a bit of a problem with saves..... I cant make them. I got back to this game after few updates and played for a while and saved today when I wanted to continue.... well saves are empty and even the saves location in appdata is empty I tried to save both with Kate and Max same result I simply cant save. Anyone have any ideas?
c:\Users\"user_name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves\"player_ID"\kate
c:\Users\"user_name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves\"player_ID"\max
do you have these 2 dirs in appdata?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Copy the folder from "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd" to another location.
Delete the original, start a game, make a save.
Move the folder you copied back to the original location, do not overwrite.

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
c:\Users\"user_name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves\"player_ID"\kate
c:\Users\"user_name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves\"player_ID"\max
do you have these 2 dirs in appdata?
yes both folders are there but empty

Copy the folder from "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd" to another location.
Delete the original, start a game, make a save.
Move the folder you copied back to the original location, do not overwrite.
Done that but no efect still same problem

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand
When it crashed, the error message told you it made a crash log.
That log should be in the same location as where saves are stored - "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd".

It should be a text file with the name it says in the picture you already posted.
Attach that text file to a post (bottom left when making a new post), and hopefully one of us can use that to see what might be causing the problem.

Alternatively, as Microtom helpfully reminded us earlier, the game's going to be changing engine soon, so you could just wait until then before playing again.

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
That log should be in the same location as where saves are stored - "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd".

It should be a text file with the name it says in the picture you already posted.
Attach that text file to a post (bottom left when making a new post), and hopefully one of us can use that to see what might be causing the problem.

Alternatively, as Microtom helpfully reminded us earlier, the game's going to be changing engine soon, so you could just wait until then before playing again.
Okay

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020

View attachment output_log.txt

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I am sad because Max's story is too hastily done. Original Big Brother was perfect, but this new "Big Brother" isn't. Everything happens too fast and now the game lacks all innocence. Ann and Lisa are too willing to suck Max's cock too early. And other bad thing is that I can't change relationship-settings. Only Kate's relationship can change.

Reactions: UncleNanard
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes