Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so do we have to start from zero in every update ? offline version ?
Without using the tool I linked to on the previous page, yes. However, I provide no guarantees that it will work.
I got lucky, though. I don't need to perform any jiggery-pokery to make existing saves work with the updated versions.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
For people with save compatibility issues: I've been using auto saves for the past 3 updates, don't need to bother with regular saves since you get an auto save each morning. Not that I could bother with regular saves even if I wanted to, since I haven't been able to save manually anyways. :p

berny

Jun 8, 2017
the word you're looking for is perfect.
Hmm, I'm a bit conflicted about the female models to be honest. On the one hand I absolutely agree that they are very beautiful and I very much like that DS took a more realistic approach proportion-wise. There are more than enough games with huge butts and titts already. Every girl is very attractive when you look at the model individually.
On the other hand I feel the girls all together really lack diversity. They kinda look all very much alike and almost ... too perfect. I really think the dev missed a chance here to make more unique looking girls.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, I'm a bit conflicted about the female models to be honest. On the one hand I absolutely agreee that they are very beautiful and I very much like that DS took a more realistic approach proportion-wise. Every girl is very attractive when you look at the model individually.
On the other hand I feel the girls all together really lack diversity. They kinda look all very much alike and almost ... too perfect. I really think the dev missed a chance here to make more unique looking girls.
The school chose the girls for their beauty since they want to transform them into usable sexual servants for the bsdm club and other stuff. That's why the girls all look good.

Reactions: Priappus

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The school chose the girls for their beauty since they want to transform them into usable sexual servants for the bsdm club and other stuff. That's why the girls all look good.
That's a very good point and one I actually forgot when I wrote my comment. Still, a bit more diversity and uniqueness would have been possible, even with that premisse.

Last edited:

happysin

Jan 20, 2019
I've been wondering, the last version I got came with 5 .json save files, what do I do with them? I can't for the life of me figure it out.

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
I download this game but it's not working properly.
An error occured when i running this aap
I attach the screenshots please short out the problem

RonRogers37

Jan 26, 2019
Sorry if it sounds dumb I'm new to this game whenever in launch the game it loads white then turns red and nothing happens. Any ideas?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes