• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, I stared played Max but it looks like cut-off BB version so far.
Where the heck is maid, leaving house and stuff ?Lots of pics suggest that game is much bigger then I am able to see.
And fuck-up saves.
Any hints hot to get past Lisa/Ann/Alice basic content and see more ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where the heck is maid, leaving house and stuff ?Lots of pics suggest that game is much bigger then I am able to see.
And fuck-up saves.
Any hints hot to get past Lisa/Ann/Alice basic content and see more ?
Anything that was in BB and not in Glamour is because it's being ported and brought over, piece by piece.
Leaving the house I assume will be in the next Max update (not for about two-three months iirc).

Just what do you consider to be their basic content? Lisa's sex ed line got started, which also incorporates Ann.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
If you're talking about pics in this thread, or in the game files you're not seeing, those are probably under Kates path. Kate's path is the bigger path, and has the maid stuff with Kate being the maid.

nim

May 6, 2017
Anything that was in BB and not in Glamour is because it's being ported and brought over, piece by piece.
Leaving the house I assume will be in the next Max update (not for about two-three months iirc).

Just what do you consider to be their basic content? Lisa's sex ed line got started, which also incorporates Ann.
0.24 was Kate learning massage with a Max cameo. 0.25 will include new maid service at the villa from Kate's perspective (more Max cameo?) 0.26 should be about Max if the rotation continues.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, got that. thanks for advices.
How about saves ? If I start Kate path autosave could "destroy" what I've done on Maxes path ?
How to save Max path for future updates ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.24 was Kate learning massage with a Max cameo. 0.25 will include new maid service at the villa from Kate's perspective (more Max cameo?) 0.26 should be about Max if the rotation continues.
actually, Silver held a poll about a while ago regarding update scheduling.
It was pretty close iirc; something like 52% of respondents said to keep it as is.
Close enough for Silver to make 0.23 about Kate and 0.24 about Max, reverting to the 2:1 ratio he had established before.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Is there a list anywhere about what is finished. I've followed all the hits as far as they go and I can't tell if I'm missing the next step or if its pending future updates.

In Kate's path Cheerleading and Progress both show as active but I can't find anything else to do. I assumed the massage was a deadend but I'm reading things about a max cameo?

In Max's path I've installed all cams and the hints tell me to buy ads and get tokens but guessing this is a dead end?

Last edited:

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
hello everyone, how to unlock the massage quest with max and julia, and how to unlock fitness club, please describe step by step thank you.

Reactions: batq

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i play this game before when is only option to choose Kate ! now i start again with Max ! i think that Kate have more task to do ! why we don`t have equal update for Max and Kate ? new update 10 new tasks for both ???

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
i play this game before when is only option to choose Kate ! now i start again with Max ! i think that Kate have more task to do ! why we don`t have equal update for Max and Kate ? new update 10 new tasks for both ???
According to the pictures - yes, but in general it is difficult to develop a game in this way, you have to make sacrifices, which is bad, lately around the sacrifices are being made in the name of "supposed" common good !!! How is the mood in Serbia today?!? We in Bulgaria are not jealous, we urgently need a Bulgarian voivode !!! All voivodes need to be supported right?!?

Reactions: Vojvoda

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Because as you know, Max wasn't in the game in the beginning. That's why there's such a disparity in content at this time.
And right, Silver is porting over content from Big Brother in addition to laying the groundwork for original content. It's not so easy. I do admit, however, that he could try a little harder.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
According to the pictures - yes, but in general it is difficult to develop a game in this way, you have to make sacrifices, which is bad, lately around the sacrifices are being made in the name of "supposed" common good !!! How is the mood in Serbia today?!? We in Bulgaria are not jealous, we urgently need a Bulgarian voivode !!! All voivodes need to be supported right?!?
i`m bored :( i hope the end of this shit with covid 19 is near ! can`t go outside 18-05h weekend friday 18h monday 05h ! no job and don`t go to another country to work border is closed :( play this games and watch movies and tv series :) my nick name Vojvoda give me my friend Petar who died from heroin ! but that nick name is only because my last name is Vojvodić :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Because as you know, Max wasn't in the game in the beginning. That's why there's such a disparity in content at this time.
And right, Silver is porting over content from Big Brother in addition to laying the groundwork for original content. It's not so easy. I do admit, however, that he could try a little harder.
Big Brother and 4857 version of that game ! i don`t know what is what and where in my brain :)

Last edited:
Reactions: a201218888

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I can't change in NPC mapping that Max call Ann like "mom". There is only Kate "childhood friend". Why?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes