• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Except the BB stuff in Glamour isn't using the same renders as the old BB.
I'd never know, as I'm not a fan of a Female protagonist, nor fighting with DRM, so I just come here to see fireworks. But re-doing all that work to do "similar" seems crazy to me. And I don't begrudge DS credit for the work, as the renders are gorgeous, and his code does not suck either BB is eminently playable.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
help guys
I have 0.25 online version but it says yours 0.24 and the quest for 0.25 doesn't appear in the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
help guys
I have 0.25 online version but it says yours 0.24 and the quest for 0.25 doesn't appear in the game
I know it might seem a silly question, but are you actually a patron of the game?
If you're not a patron at any level (I believe $5 is minimum) then you won't be getting 0.25 content this month.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I know it might seem a silly question, but are you actually a patron of the game?
If you're not a patron at any level (I believe $5 is minimum) then you won't be getting 0.25 content this month.
yes I am a patreon of $5 but I don't know why 0.25 content doesn't appear , I played 0.24 offline then deleted the game and became patreon $5 and then I downloaded 0.25 online version but when I opened the game I didn't see 0.25 content

nim

May 6, 2017
yes I am a patreon of $5 but I don't know why 0.25 content doesn't appear , I played 0.24 offline then deleted the game and became patreon $5 and then I downloaded 0.25 online version but when I opened the game I didn't see 0.25 content
In my experience, DS can take up to 2 weeks to grant game access after a subscription upgrade. You may have access to the site but not the game content. So paying the patreon fee to get faster access will accomplish nothing the 1st month you have it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe there's a delay between becoming a patron and actually getting access to the latest content.
Check to see if the money's actually left your account, and wait a day or two in case it's a processing issue with your bank/paypal.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Maybe there's a delay between becoming a patron and actually getting access to the latest content.
Check to see if the money's actually left your account, and wait a day or two in case it's a processing issue with your bank/paypal.
no, the money didn't leave my account yet , maybe that's the problem

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
play this game from start again with Max ! have only 6 tasks 2 main and 4 side (finished) can`t start main (big brother) i have all cameras and how to earn money from them ? see sister twice in her room at 01:00 after that never again ! how many tasks Max have in this 0.24 offline ???

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes