nim

May 6, 2017
The two latest previews were Anne finding Kate dressed in the maid apron and Kate seeing Anne with a naked Max. The next update looks interesting.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The two latest previews were Anne finding Kate dressed in the maid apron and Kate seeing Anne with a naked Max. The next update looks interesting.
The next update is the gym tho. Then after that is the patch update, which I don't think will include the maid images, but they'll be saved for later. I could be wrong tho.

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
Anyway someone has to tell DarkSilver to clean the image folder... there are some images for the first male version. (and he stops developing that long ago...)

thanda

May 30, 2019
i just wanna clarify things up. what if i just import the latest data to the game file even though im not a monthly patreon. and, if it work, does is also work on android or not at all on both platform?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
If I play Kate's story, can I change that Max call Ann like mom? I think that Kate's story will be better now because Max is in it. Max's story isn't interesting at all anymore, because incest is gone. What a shame, how "Big Brother" is ruined.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I really hope that in 0.27 offline we can change Ann's, Lisa's and Alice's relationships. Not only Kate's "childhood friend".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can you explain a little bit more
The file size of the game will get bigger, because you add more to the game folder, and nothing else.
When you play, you'll only get exactly the same playable content as you did before and nothing extra.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

thanda

May 30, 2019
The file size of the game will get bigger, because you add more to the game folder, and nothing else.
When you play, you'll only get exactly the same playable content as you did before and nothing extra.
which mean, even though i have the data, i cannot access it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
which mean, even though i have the data, i cannot access it?
Precisely.

Someone Mods and new stories for Big brother it's game need in collection,becouse this is continued story.
It's not a continued story.
The BB content in this is a remake of BB, just like the (original) non-BB stuff with Kate, is a remake of Glamour from 2016.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes