alyath

May 31, 2020
The same Procedure as Last Update DS?
DS:"The same Procedure as every update Community!"
:cautious:
I will go to sleep until fsck get the Time to fix what should be done by the Dev. He is just the best!

Reactions: Naxos and legiun

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
not sure if it will help but, everything in the camera interface seems to work fine until you click on the cash out button then nothing works and I have to close the game and restart.
The questline that's been updated is bugged. You need to install 3 cameras, then go to the big brother site on your laptop to cash out, but then the game freezes when you're in the site screen. The questline is Alice's Project.
Still ~20 mins left on the download. Plus however much time it takes to figure out how to fix :p

In the meanwhile, can someone send me a savefile where it gets stuck. That should speed up the debugging process.

Reactions: afterlights

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ever since 0.29 dropped i've been unable to play 0.27 and 0.29. It just loads forever.
OK, was wondering if I did something wrong, but guess I am not the only one this happening to. Wondering why wasn't getting past loading.

Edit: And now, it finally past the load screen. Does seem buggy as in where there should be pictures, there isn't. Hopefully either a bug fix version or 0.30 will fix these issues.

Last edited:

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Is this game worth playing if I just want to play as Max? Is there a decent amount of content when playing as max?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
The questline that's been updated is bugged. You need to install 3 cameras, then go to the big brother site on your laptop to cash out, but then the game freezes when you're in the site screen. The questline is Alice's Project.
not sure if it will help but, everything in the camera interface seems to work fine until you click on the cash out button then nothing works and I have to close the game and restart.
The same Procedure as Last Update DS?
DS:"The same Procedure as every update Community!"
:cautious:
I will go to sleep until fsck get the Time to fix what should be done by the Dev. He is just the best!

Bad news everyone :(

All code required for events in 0.29 to proceed is missing completely. I think DS forgot to include some files while packaging this update. Unfortunately, the only option now is to wait for DS to push a fix. Someone needs to let him know...

Sorry guys, looks like we'll just have to wait :cry:

skonk

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, I have this issue with v29 (v27 works fine). No images are loaded. How can I fix this?

Edit: NVM. Run as an administrator and the problem solved.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes