dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
So I'm a bit bored and a lot curious so I made another Pirate Poll. This time it is
It seems to me that the girl who has more content will win, which means it was necessary to ask the question, which girl you like should have more content
Мне кажется выиграет та девушка у которой больше контента, а значит нужно было ставить вопрос, у кокой девушки которая вам нравится должно быть больше контента

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
It seems to me that the girl who has more content will win, which means it was necessary to ask the question, which girl you like should have more content
Мне кажется выиграет та девушка у которой больше контента, а значит нужно было ставить вопрос, у кокой девушки которая вам нравится должно быть больше контента
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean.

Aug 11, 2019
Can someone give me a quick way to edit the save for v0.28? Looking at glamour edit, . In game it says I'm around day 13 - 14.

The glamour edit post says it's not needed past v0.27 but it doesn't go into detail past that.

should mention this is the offline version

Thanks in advance.

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Guys, help me deal with this message. I played the 0.25 version - everything was fine. How this shit came out with fixes in version 0.27-it started to come out here is a message when you start the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, help me deal with this message. I played the 0.25 version - everything was fine. How this shit came out with fixes in version 0.27-it started to come out here is a message when you start the game.
For people that don't speak/understand Russian it's basically saying that your system can't run Glamour and that you should contact the app vendor for a version your system CAN run.
Why that's the case, I have no idea.
I just tried booting 0.28 with and without the fixpack and both times it's worked fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make absolutely sure that none of Glamour's files have found themselves onto your antivirus' blacklist.
(You could also add the entire folder to your Whitelist/Exclusion list, though).

Aside from this, I have no idea why your PC hates this game.

Patira

Sep 20, 2017
Where did you put them?
In 0.28 where they go is a wee bit different,

You need to move your "leveldb" File
From
0.27:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\("leveldb")
To
0.28:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ ("leveldb")
thx man

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
For people that don't speak/understand Russian it's basically saying that your system can't run Glamour and that you should contact the app vendor for a version your system CAN run.
Why that's the case, I have no idea.
I just tried booting 0.28 with and without the fixpack and both times it's worked fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make absolutely sure that none of Glamour's files have found themselves onto your antivirus' blacklist.
(You could also add the entire folder to your Whitelist/Exclusion list, though).

Aside from this, I have no idea why your PC hates this game.

Are you running a 32-bit windows system? Because the Glamour.exe is 64-bit only. If you want to run it on a 32-bit system, do the following:
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.
  • Replace resources/default_app.asar with resources/app.asar from Glamour-0.28
  • Copy/Move game directory from Glamour-0.28 to where you extracted.
  • Optionally rename electron.exe to Glamour.exe
  • Run Glamour.exe (or electron.exe if you didn't rename)
    • If images don't load on first run, close and run again.

Also, not strictly required, but I would additionally recommend that you apply my bugfix from HERE

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hades666
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes