VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Are you running a 32-bit windows system? Because the Glamour.exe is 64-bit only. If you want to run it on a 32-bit system, do the following:
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.
  • Replace resources/default_app.asar with resources/app.asar from Glamour-0.28
  • Copy/Move game directory from Glamour-0.28 to where you extracted.
  • Optionally rename electron.exe to Glamour.exe
  • Run Glamour.exe (or electron.exe if you didn't rename)
    • If images don't load on first run, close and run again.

Also, not strictly required, but I would additionally recommend that you apply my bugfix from HERE

Hope this helps.
Are you running a 32-bit windows system? Because the Glamour.exe is 64-bit only. If you want to run it on a 32-bit system, do the following:
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.

Also, not strictly required, but I would additionally recommend that you apply my bugfix from HERE

Hope this helps.
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.

Hope this helps.
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.

Hope this helps.
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Bro. You're the best. It never occurred to me that this version of the game is only 64 Bit

Reactions: fsck

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
there is no today accurately not will and doubt, that until the end of month renewal will.

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Just went to check out his page and had to do one of those captcha thingies to get onto the page.

That is something I've never had to do before

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
i missed 13 version of this game
my old ver game save data seems missing,
so I open a new game.
can I edit save on ver 0.28? because the editor not working for me

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm sure it will happen today, latest tomorrow, he promised the end of the month, and of course being the last weekend of the month, this should be it ;)

Reactions: Lore19
Apr 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck in the Sophie questline. So I've progressed very far in the College committee quest and completed Cheerleading selfie trial, but the selfie dialogue didn't trigger with Julia and now the Sophie quest displays as Finished. Is this a bug and if yes, then did anyone fix it?
I'm not able to trigger this step. Step 8: Sophie and I are deskmates, but we don’t really talk much.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I seem to be stuck in the Sophie questline. So I've progressed very far in the College committee quest and completed Cheerleading selfie trial, but the selfie dialogue didn't trigger with Julia and now the Sophie quest displays as Finished. Is this a bug and if yes, then did anyone fix it?
I'm not able to trigger this step. Step 8: Sophie and I are deskmates, but we don’t really talk much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Karen spanked me, but nothing happened after that. No dialogue with Sophie or Julia. And the Sophie quest still says Finished. Any help?
Try sunbathing when Julia is not home,
Also make sure that "Punishment" is set to "In class without panties"

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes