firedeep

Mar 4, 2020
Guys, I have this issue with v29 (v27 works fine). No images are loaded. How can I fix this?

Edit: NVM. Run as an administrator and the problem solved.
with the extractor, you can play it...https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-images-tool-v1-4.10606/ ...(it's fine for me after extract )...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Bad news everyone :(

All code required for events in 0.29 to proceed is missing completely. I think DS forgot to include some files while packaging this update. Unfortunately, the only option now is to wait for DS to push a fix. Someone needs to let him know...

Sorry guys, looks like we'll just have to wait :cry:
If you type out and explain exactly whats wrong I will copy paste it in patreon.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
If you type out and explain exactly whats wrong I will copy paste it in patreon.
Basically, whenever events are triggered, the game needs to know how to handle the specific event. eg., in this case, clicking on "cash out" triggers the event: "29-think-about-show-1-1". But the code for handling that event is missing altogether.

So, when you click "cash out" the game errors out with the message: "Can't find event: 29-think-about-show-1-1"

There are several places where events for 0.29 are triggered, but there is no code in the game for handling any of them. I think DS just forgot to include some file while packaging the update. Don't know for sure.

If you're planning to say something to him, I think just tell him that clicking on "cash out" causes the game to crash (and makes you unable to access any of the new content :() and let him figure out what needs to be done.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How muck content in max route ? how many hours gameplay?
Read FAQ. Hours of gameplay depends on your reading speed and how well you task manage i would estimate between 2 to 5 real world days. 2 if you play constantly, read fast and task manage well 5 if you play periodically and just take the events as they come.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Basically, whenever events are triggered, the game needs to know how to handle the specific event. eg., in this case, clicking on "cash out" triggers the event: "29-think-about-show-1-1". But the code for handling that event is missing altogether.

So, when you click "cash out" the game errors out with the message: "Can't find event: 29-think-about-show-1-1"

There are several places where events for 0.29 are triggered, but there is no code in the game for handling any of them. I think DS just forgot to include some file while packaging the update. Don't know for sure.

If you're planning to say something to him, I think just tell him that clicking on "cash out" causes the game to crash (and makes you unable to access any of the new content :() and let him figure out what needs to be done.
Alright I put on the post and sent him a direct message. So it should be fixed in 3 to 5 years.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019

Can anybody check if the online version has the same issue?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
so are we not to download 0.29 Offline intill its fixed is that what people are saying... 0.29 Offline dont work .....dont want to download if it not working

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes