fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I tryed but there isn't a update.still on 0.29 what goes wrong?
The client will only auto-update if you're logged in via patreon and are at least a $5+ patron. You will have to download the full client from the link in the OP if you're a pirate :p

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Last game updates is too small to waste my time on every of them so I gonna make compressed for next version and skip this one (and so on for future updates too).
no compressed yet ??
Where can i find 0.31 update not compressed?
If you already have an older client, you can download the latest android version instead which contains compressed images and is significantly smaller.

Rename the downloaded .apk to .zip, and replace the game/app.asar.unpacked/sprites in your existing glamour offline directory with the assets/sprites from the .zip

Then, replace game/app.asar from your existing glamour directory with assets/app.asar from the .zip

Additionally, not strictly required, but I would also recommend you apply my unofficial 0.31 bugfix from HERE.

Now, you have an updated client with compressed images :)

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
If you already have an older client, you can download the android version instead which contains compressed images and is significantly smaller.

Rename the downloaded .apk to .zip, and replace the game/app.asar.unpacked/sprites in your existing glamour offline directory with the assets/sprites from the .zip

Then, replace game/app.asar from your existing glamour directory with assets/app.asar from the .zip

Additionally, not strictly required, but I would also recommend you apply my unofficial 0.31 bugfix from HERE.

Sorry, i meant i need update from 0.30 to 0.31, not compressed, not android

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry, i meant i need update from 0.30 to 0.31, not compressed, not android
The game will only update itself if you're signed into Patreon and are paying DS at least $5 a month.
Otherwise you have to download the whole game again.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
If you already have an older client, you can download the latest android version instead which contains compressed images and is significantly smaller.

Added to FAQ as do-it-yourself compressed

Reactions: fsck

grtghrth

Oct 23, 2020
go to class and talk to Sophia when Karen is teaching there will be a new button for it if I remember correctly.
yes but after this, there are a scene in the corridor and karen talk about a phone and the advice from sohie but I don't know what I need to do after this ( sorry for my english I'm french)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes