tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any catch to moving to 0.31 content , i seem to be in 30

Haven't seen any of Kate playing maid having sex with Max, can't move past this and the main BB quest is just repeatable event in Alices room with Kate.
After Alice caught Max 'practicing' on Kira a threatened to blackmail, there was no next conversation.?

2020-10-15_11h11_47.jpg

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

Haven't seen any of Kate playing maid having sex with Max, can't move past this and the main BB quest is just repeatable event in Alices room with Kate.
After Alice caught Max 'practicing' on Kira a threatened to blackmail, there was no next conversation.?

View attachment 858473
Continue for Kate. Yes, update ABOUT Max, but you have to play FOR Kate.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My sense is that Kate's story is only a spinoff of Max's story, with Max as the principal character. I start the game for Kate's story and never want to play the Max's story (Really, he is an asshole, and I hate that he has all the house with cameras, I start BB, and finish when all cameras stuff start, I think in the intro more less)

Well, really I don't like all spanking stuff of kate... But really I hate all Max's path in Kate's story. When you discover that all spanking that you do to advance the story is to become a Max's pet...
I don't know. It still looks like Kate's the one ultimately in charge.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 858473
I think is in the Kate's story.

Really, this update is a Max's story update in Kate's story... I'm sure that the next Max update are similar scenes, or even the same.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know. It still looks like Kate's the one ultimately in charge.
Really it's only apparence, the only real thing is that Max always win, even in Kate's story... And for Kate's story I want a Kate to win... without Max.

Really, the word "Glamour" has been left over since max appeared in the game.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
To hell with this. if you want to make BB just make BB. or did you realize you cant get patrons that way.
BB was not canceled Patreon banned it for the incest. This was way before Subscribestar was even a thing. Dark Silver made Glamour to keep his Patreon going

Reactions: KaiserST

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Quick question is anyone else experience the bug where Alices smoking sidequest doesnt trigger everytime shes in her room at 1300 until like 1400 and never goes to the pool am i missing something??
yes, and there is a bugfix for that, it worked for me

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
BB was not canceled Patreon banned it for the incest. This was way before Subscribestar was even a thing. Dark Silver made Glamour to keep his Patreon going
If he wanted to go on with BB , why has he started to do school and hotel quest lines ? He just could work only VIlla quest line

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If he want remade BB he can go with it... But the thing that bothers me is that he is transform Glamour, the two stories, in BB, one the original and the spinoff, the two of them with Max as the star character, even if in one of the the MC is other.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Just to give my two cents here - I liked Big Brother, though not all of it, in general spanking stuff is not overly interesting for me, but I considered it well made and good story telling, actually fun. Same goes for the punishment story line in Kate's story.

I do prefer the exhibitionism / voyeurism aspects of both games. That even includes the kind of ridiculous - but very unique - idea in Big Brother with the hidden cams. I would call that idea genius, but I tend to overdo things. Even topped with Alice doing Cam-Shows while secretely being broadcasted via the hidden cam in her room. I really liked that concept.

So merging both games together and the way DS did it was a very nice surprise for me, especially Kate finding out what Max did and kind of accepting it, playing a long was just fantastic - as I said I like the exhibitionism / voyeurism aspects.

To me all this is pretty great, although I agree it is a bit too Max-centric. Apart from that Max is all in all pretty annoying and you don't really get it why the women fall to him unless he can blackmail them to do what he wants - by the way, I like all blackmail paths in Big Brother, I remember in particular those with Alice (smoking events and whether he helps her with the spider in her room and to which price).

Still this leaves players of the KATE story frustrated as there is a huge setup for great events (like someone wrote above already, naming most of them) in her own story which seem to be totally left behind. Just to name one, all the college mates we maxed out our stats with, teachers and so on... I still did not get anywhere with cheerleading, but it is pretty obvious that this stuff would open up great opportunities. And so on.

So for the KATE story the merging is pretty great and so, but it really is time to get back to the original story. The game is super-overly-grinding and complicated, and so it is pretty annoying not to finally be able to reap what we sowed in hours and hours of repetetive gameplay. To me the good thing is, that the pacing in the Villa is much better and much less pain in the ass than the Kate story. If DS reviewed the whole game and applied the pacing of the new BB/Kate-merging parts, it would be great.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just to give my two cents here - I liked Big Brother, though not all of it, in general spanking stuff is not overly interesting for me, but I considered it well made and good story telling, actually fun. Same goes for the punishment story line in Kate's story.

I do prefer the exhibitionism / voyeurism aspects of both games. That even includes the kind of ridiculous - but very unique - idea in Big Brother with the hidden cams. I would call that idea genius, but I tend to overdo things. Even topped with Alice doing Cam-Shows while secretely being broadcasted via the hidden cam in her room. I really liked that concept.

So merging both games together and the way DS did it was a very nice surprise for me, especially Kate finding out what Max did and kind of accepting it, playing a long was just fantastic - as I said I like the exhibitionism / voyeurism aspects.

To me all this is pretty great, although I agree it is a bit to Max-centric. Apart from that Max is all in all pretty annoying and you don't really get it why the women fall to him unless he can blackmail them to do what he wants - by the way, I like all blackmail paths in Big Brother with Alice (smoking events and whether he helps her with the spider in her room and to which price).

Still this leaves players of the KATE story frustrated as there is a huge setup for great events (like someone wrote above already, naming most of them) in her own story which seem to be totally left behind. Just to name one, all the college mates we maxed out our stats with, teachers and so on... I still did not get anywhere with cheerleading, but it is pretty obvious that this stuff would open up great opportunities. And so on.

So for the KATE story te merging is pretty great and so, but it really is time to get back to the original story. The game is super-overly-grinding and complicated, and so it is pretty annoying not to finally be able to reap what we sowed in hours and hours of repetetive gameplay. To me the good thing is that the pacing in the Villa is much better and much less pain in the ass than the Kate story. If DS reviewed the whole game and applied the pacingof the new BB/Kate-merging parts it would be great.
What you like (hidden cameras) is what I don't like, I don't mind exhibitionism or even voyeurism (but it's not my thing, and I prefer to skip voyeur scenes) but I hate all cameras stuff. Even more so when Max is selling the private roommate/family life. For me, the possibility that Kate would report Max and send him to jail for a long time was appropriate.

As long as Max's story creeps into Kate's, I don't care how the rest of Kate's story progresses, I'll be out.

I'll only come back if I can choose to flush the whole Max story down the toilet.

And blackmail is something that I don't like. In Kate's story I say to Oscar (The guy that blackmail Kate if I remember well) that he can go get his ass fucked with a broomstick (not literaly, but is that I want to say him)

triumvirate

Jan 16, 2018
2 cents. I'm playing Kate for her lesbian content because I have a slight fetish about women doing each other. I would especially like Kate and Angela doing some hostile/power-play, girl-on-girl sexual tension relief. Or Veronica getting in some confrontation with Karen and casually out-dominating her and ending up in a causal relationship while Kate furiously peeps on them and maybe joins them.

I play Max's story purely for the sex images, because as a man I don't like being a petty, sneaky perv. Go hard and mighty or go home.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes