Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know a mod like for BB more money, attraction, ..., topless
More money can be achieved by using fsck 's bugfix with cheats or Dllfile 's cheat mod both are linked in the FAQ linked in op and my signature. I have made an image replace file for Lisa so she will appear naked or topless when available if you want that you can either search my name in the thread or I can add it to the FAQ for easier access.

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
How do I extract the files for this game? I want to translate to this game
fsck might be able to help you if you understand coding.
I've already answered this a couple times now, might be time add this to the FAQ :)

In the offline client, all dialogues are in Glamour-0.28/game/app.asar/static/js/main.eb378958.js

Look for lines of code that start with e.exports = JSON.parse(

You will need asar to extract and re-pack the app.asar after making your changes
If you want to translate the offline client, get asar from: , and modify the strings in Glamour-0.31/game/app.asar/static/js/main.4a1d5f33.js. You will probably need to fix the formatting so it's more readable. You can use for that.

Look for lines of code starting with: e.exports = JSON.parse(

asar is needed to extract/re-pack the app.asar

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
All the problems ultimately stem from the content polls.
I'm reminded of DarkCookie's polls for Summertime Saga. In that case, he already has a plan for the story (though he'll take suggestions from the people watching the live feed). What his polls are about isn't story elements so much as which character's story he'll work on next.
Pirate Poll

Also a just an idea I have.
I just took and viewed the Pirate Poll. How different from the wishes of "The 39."

Reactions: afterlights

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You seem to be either not know or are ignoring that the purpose of the college seems to be to train obedient sex slave/toys, spankings are merely the current state of affairs because DS gets sidetracked trying to pander to the the crowd with polls. Considering what content there is and what has been implied in game some later content is almost sure to include these things as either school sanctioned events or as part of character events.

Also you are at the end of current available content.
Thinking about the ultimate goal of the school, the 39 wanting to add Olivia an Lisa to the "meat grinder" shows a very different view. I expect that there are those who want Kate to ultimately succumb to the manipulation of the school (in an ending much like Requiem for a Dream). Others are hoping to see her triumph, being both sexual and not under the thumb of the school.

Adding Olivia and Lisa to the school seems to go with the first group--break all the women into submission. It does seem to go slightly out of parallel with the "Golden Cock Cult," because it will be the school breaking Olivia and Lisa, not Max. I also expect some of the "Not a fan of Max" might be looking forward to his entrance to the school to see him get topped. Personally, I'm still holding out for Kate and Alice eventually topping Max.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm reminded of DarkCookie's polls for Summertime Saga. In that case, he already has a plan for the story (though he'll take suggestions from the people watching the live feed). What his polls are about isn't story elements so much as which character's story he'll work on next.

I just took and viewed the Pirate Poll. How different from the wishes of "The 39."
its a bit early to say that since only 10 ppl have responded to the Pirate Poll. They could end up matching unfortunately. If the current trend does hold it will seem to show that the pirates care more about the game long term than the patrons. :(

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Sometimes i'm asking myself do DS knows what kind of game he wants.
He keep making polls and asking how people wants the game to be.
Don't get me wrong, it's important to know how the player base feels.
But Ds shouldn't make a poll every few months.
"Should I do Kate 3 updates and Max 1?
Should I do Kate 1 update and max 1 (To be equal)
Should I add character X to Max/Kate's story?
Should I....
"

Updates I can understand.
But when it comes to story... I kinda hope DS already did the written part. From A to Z.
Or I got a feeling this will be a abandoned game. When no one is gonna vote for he's idea's, and he can't decide for himself.

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
Sometimes i'm asking myself do DS knows what kind of game he wants.
He keep making polls and asking how people wants the game to be.
Don't get me wrong, it's important to know how the player base feels.
But Ds shouldn't make a poll every few months.
"Should I do Kate 3 updates and Max 1?
Should I do Kate 1 update and max 1 (To be equal)
Should I add character X to Max/Kate's story?
Should I....
"

Updates I can understand.
But when it comes to story... I kinda hope DS already did the written part. From A to Z.
Or I got a feeling this will be a abandoned game. When no one is gonna vote for he's idea's, and he can't decide for himself.
The original Glamour game was abandoned .................
BB was abandoned .............................
What happens to this game I wonder ...........................

Reactions: Canadian_Gremlin

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Stop telling people what do do or not to do, newbie! That was a critical opinion and he has all the rights to express it.
Stop telling people what they should or shouldn't do based on post count alone.
A greater post count does not confer any authority and frankly, you're pretending it does.
Anyway, ANGEL_KATE has seniority of join date over you not that that matters any way, shape or form either :p

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm wondering why you're arguing over this game's future plot developments (meaning = where the story's going).

This is like arguing over planet Mars colonization. Guys, the story is going nowhere. He's dragging over and over and over and over and cashing in as much as possible. Deal with it.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
It's primarily because he defers to the patrons when he runs out of ideas.
And most them want more dicks in girls rather than actually promoting that he should work on the story.
exactly, when he runs out of ideas he makes poll to let patreons vote for new contents and most of them focus on pure sex than the story or the plot and the DS doesn't care as long as he makes more money

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes