alyath

May 31, 2020
Well in that case i must just play and go through all the spanking and dominating till i get finally to that "golden dick". I can't expect any romance from the side of Max but a "golden dick" is.. better than no dick at all..
You need no Spanking for Max. Just go cleaning and do the shool task. After this you can right go to his Dick. But I haven´t played since 0.29 cause I dislike Max, and all the stuff in that House. Exept for Alice. So if you need advice, someone else must jump in.

Reactions: afterlights

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You need no Spanking for Max. Just go cleaning and do the shool task. After this you can right go to his Dick. But I haven´t played since 0.29 cause I dislike Max, and all the stuff in that House. Exept for Alice. So if you need advice, someone else must jump in.
Yes but i can not go on in that part of the story (at the villa) until i finish all the school related tasks, including the Cheerleader quest.. And all those involve heavy spanking and punishments.. Not to mention that i need a "Neil quest" finished whereby i haven't even seen a Neil till now and have no idea where and when to find him.
I would love to have more content at the villa because i like Alice and I also like Lisa but for the moment, although i can go there any time, nothing happens except the nightly scenes that repeat unchanged. There are buttons for every room there but nothing ever happens if i click them. No interaction.
I play v. 0.31 by the way..

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
The Points didn´t change, this is not implemented yet. But yes I think that there should be choices about who she will have sex with. Until now you can only give in to Nick (and I personally wouldn´t give him my virginity he is a "too flat" personality) And as a Virgin (and Kate is one in the start. exept that she has no hymen). So there should be an option for a Nice Boy as a Boyfriend. But there is no such Option. You as Player should have the choice between some Guys and Girls to get a Lover.
But until now the Option is, be a Harem with Julia and Nick, be with Julia, be with Alice and the "golden Dick". End of current Content. So there is no Option for a "normal" Lover Story. And I really miss that Option that I can Deny Max Content in Kate Story. And I really mean all Content of him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I am really looking forward that the Shool Story will go on.
I share your opinion

Reactions: alyath

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes but i can not go on in that part of the story (at the villa) until i finish all the school related tasks, including the Cheerleader quest.. And all those involve heavy spanking and punishments.. Not to mention that i need a "Neil quest" finished whereby i haven't even seen a Neil till now and have no idea where and when to find him.
Yeah, for the Neil Quest, the walkthrough is woefully incomplete. You need to advance something like a half-dozen other quests before that quest can be continued.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, for the Neil Quest, the walkthrough is woefully incomplete. You need to advance something like a half-dozen other quests before that quest can be continued.
How is the walkthrough woefully incomplete? It says you need to reach some part of the homework quest line before you can start the New tradition quest line, which is later renamed to the Neil quest line. Then in the homework quest line, it says you need to implement some college rules to start it. The walkthrough is plenty complete.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How is the walkthrough woefully incomplete? It says you need to reach some part of the homework quest line before you can start the New tradition quest line, which is later renamed to the Neil quest line. Then in the homework quest line, it says you need to implement some college rules to start it. The walkthrough is plenty complete.
Perhaps I am misremembering. I was able to hit the Neil quest months ago.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The problem with the WT is that it never says in which order to concentrate on which test in order to not have to repeat scenes hundreds of times while doing another test which should have been done already if you knew about it. For instance at this time I am since a long time in the New Tradition quest but i didn't even begin the homework test, which as you say should in fact be requiered for the New Tradition test..
The WT never tells me what i should do first and mostly not how can i go through all quests which don't depend on each other at the same time and advance this way in the story in order to avoid thousands of repetitions..
There are most probably a lot of ways to advance in the game but should a WT not somehow explain at least some of them? I mean an ORDER. Which can avoid the most repetitions. The 3 somes with Julia and Nick for instance are nice but when you see them hundreds of times (which you must while going from day to day on other quests and they come to you in the middle of the night no matter what you did or not with them before you went sleep) they lose the atractivity. Would there not be a way to also advance in OTHER quests while advancing in this one and see this way the different steps of different quests at the same time ? If yes, should that ORDER not be the most important thing in a WT?

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The problem with the WT is that it never says in which order to concentrate on which test in order to not have to repeat scenes hundreds of times while doing another test which should have been done already if you knew about it. For instance at this time I am since a long time in the New Tradition quest but i didn't even begin the homework test, which as you say should in fact be requiered for the New Tradition test..
One of the things I found confusing was the explanation that you needed to find two bottles of wine while cleaning a room to open up the Neil quest. Try as I might, I never found more than one bottle in each room. I tried to find two bottles cleaning a single room like the walkthrough said, but it never happened. I later realized what it meant to say was that you need to find at least two bottles while cleaning rooms, and that that you still needed more milestones before the Neil quest was opened.

I have not looked at the walkthrough recently. Perhaps over the months, it has gotten clearer. The one I had access to was out of date--a number of the quests had not yet been added to it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
One of the things I found confusing was the explanation that you needed to find two bottles of wine while cleaning a room to open up the Neil quest. Try as I might, I never found more than one bottle in each room. I tried to find two bottles cleaning a single room like the walkthrough said, but it never happened. I later realized what it meant to say was that you need to find at least two bottles while cleaning rooms, and that that you still needed more milestones before the Neil quest was opened.

I have not looked at the walkthrough recently. Perhaps over the months, it has gotten clearer. The one I had access to was out of date--a number of the quests had not yet been added to it.
I did find more than 2 bottles and drank them with Lien a long time ago but now whenever i find new bottles Lien pays me $5 per bottle and that also since a long time, probably waiting for a lot of other quests to be completed in order to then start the Neil quest and then go on with the massage quest which hopefully will let me go on with the Villa and finally have some sex there..

I have access to the Villa at all times and I was supposed to go there to have some sunbathing, swimming , etc which would be great on weekends coz there is nothing else to do Saturday and Sunday. But all i can do there is look inside rooms, no interaction with the characters except the repeated night scenes with Alice. I can't even sit on a lounger and sunbathe..

I don't know but i have the feeling that I will never get to open that Neil quest. College Committee is somewhere by Step 17-18, Cheerleading is after Step 12.2 (after the shower humiliation) , A New Tradition is on, Fedor and Veronica is finished but no fckin' Neil appears anywhere..

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
I would love to have more content at the villa because i like Alice and I also like Lisa but for the moment, although i can go there any time, nothing happens except the nightly scenes that repeat unchanged. There are buttons for every room there but nothing ever happens if i click them. No interaction.
I play v. 0.31 by the way..
Neil you find at the Hotel. Just clean occupied Rooms, and progress the Story with Julia. You must disturb them in the morning while taking a Shower. And you need to get caught in the Shower by taking one right before they would do.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I still didn't reach him but thanks for the info :) I was told before that there is no hetero sex except with Nick and Max. Now i see light at the end of the tunnel, in spite of those mountains of spanking :)

EDIT:
Any chance of sex with any of the classmates? I mean i have maxed them all and i can still flirt with some of them. Would that or invite more to Cafe lead to something more? Even Oscar if nothing else goes. A dick is a dick and that sweet Kate pussy deserves them all. Not to mention some male teachers :) Please spoil me if there is a chance with any of them in v. 0.31.

Last edited:

Maayu

May 8, 2019
Hey, Ih have weird problem. I play on Android and the amount of save files is capped. So I maxed it out on Kate's storyline and now when I play Max's I can't save or overwrite old Kate's save files.. Same with autosave. Luckily continue button allow me to play Max's story without losing it but I can't play as Late since I'm going to overwrite Max's story... I have rooted phone and I was looking at files, but couldn't find path to save files.. HELP

And small question with Max's storyline. I'm not sure if I'm stuck or not. I have two "missions" not done
And second
Is this all or am I missing something?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What is the requirement to start spanking without panties? The WT says Progres Step 14 (midnight event with Nick) but i have that since ages, supposing that's when Julia also comes to just not let them alone (and I repeated that hundreds of times). There must be something else like the number of spankings with skirt or something like that.. Help please i'm sick and tired of spankings..

alyath

May 31, 2020
There are more then one Event. This is suppost to be the Event there she can have him lick her. But to trigger this you need the Bathroom Scenes be done. And you must have talked with Julia about it.
Also you need to have talked with the Principal about it. After this there will be a triggered Event in the Class, and one after you leave the Classroom during the Breaks. So just play the Game it should trigger by Time.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
So when is the next update likely to drop? I went back several pages to find an answer to this question but couldn't find any.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There are more then one Event. This is suppost to be the Event there she can have him lick her. But to trigger this you need the Bathroom Scenes be done. And you must have talked with Julia about it.
Also you need to have talked with the Principal about it. After this there will be a triggered Event in the Class, and one after you leave the Classroom during the Breaks. So just play the Game it should trigger by Time.
If you're talking about Nick , as i said i have ALL the night events connected to him and Julia done and repeated several times including the licking in the night when Julia joins, including all the 3 somes in bedroom and on the sofa. Is there another night event with Nick where Julia doesn't join them?

And when you say "you need to have talked with the Principal about it" .. about which "it" and on what occasion? I spoke with him a lot, he even took sexy pix of Kate in his office for the cheerleader quest but the discussion never came to the topic of spanking NAKED. Would that not require a vote? However if by skirt check Kate doesn't get full naked to save all the other girls from spanking then all the girls who were without panties including Kate are spanked naked in the office. Although there was no discussion about spanking naked.. But if she chats during lessons she and Sophie get spanked with skirt on, in class or in the office. I keep playing week after week and i can't advance. There must be something in college that triggers spanking naked.

Maybe i should stop saving the girls from punishment when I let them copy my homework? I do that all the time i can, sometimes 2 in each pause. Because I am by nature very strong against physical punishments and generally against any kind of pain. SM is by no means my movie..

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes