Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Don't make unavoidable lesbianism for lisa. Even the Alice's lesbianism is too much for my mc (in both glamour & BB). My mc hate Alice.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Don't make unavoidable lesbianism for lisa. Even the Alice's lesbianism is too much for my mc (in both glamour & BB). My mc hate Alice.
What is the meaning of "mc" ?
Excuse me the question I'm not english native

In BB Alice isn't lesbian, she has a relation with Kate, but with Max and Anthon too.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is the meaning of "mc" ?
Excuse me the question I'm not english native
MC = Main Character.
An alternative that doesn't get used as often due to possible confusion of the acronym is PC (Player Character).

In BB Alice isn't lesbian, she has a relation with Kate, but with Max and Anthon too.
Who's Anthon?

Your MC doesn't hate Alice. At all.
This isn't an RPG where you get to decide your character's reactions to sexualities. He loves lesbianism for "spank material", and even more if at least one is Bi... Means he'll eventually get some after showing her his dick :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Please make lesbianism avoidable. IDK why i feel anger by seeing lesbianism (thanks to bitchy alice).(i know it is almost not possible. But i still have to ask, for the peace of my mind)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there some keys shortcut to save and to load because once a certain sequence starts there are no more icons on screen to click them and save. And at least at the Vila (but also in many other places) everything is made of such sequences and i can't save anything.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Likes to know why developer used unity instead of Renpy ?? (Too meet online requirements ??)
&
Why the hell save file is not present in Android - data folder ?? It is the usual save file location in android and instead of this save file is going to android - root folder (i think). & Absolutely hate that B.S idea!!
Maybe he's more comfortable with coding in Unity than other platforms.

Reactions: Paapi

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the sex with Nick always a threesome including Julia or does Kate and Nick also fuck alone sometimes?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes