leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
what route do you guys recommend? Most content is Kate I'm assuming? but idk if its boring or not.
Play both, each one has its charm.
I started with Kate, when finish, I continued with Max, in some points the stories intersect and you you will understand some situation from other perspective.

The content is great for both, none is boring.

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
I downloaded the Dark Silver Versino .31
But how can i go to the "Hotel" on the Map? I got a job there, but i don't know how to get there.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What is the shortest way for Kate to finally have sex with a man , be that Max or Nick (or both)? The WT is not written in a timely order but quest by quest, so i can't understand what exactly i must do and when in order to get finally to those scenes.

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
I downloaded the Dark Silver Versino .31
But how can i go to the "Hotel" on the Map? I got a job there, but i don't know how to get there.
Are you following the ? because there explain about Job quest.
You need the dialog with Julia and Angela about maid job to appear the hotel icon in the map.

Reactions: HansPeter314

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
What is the shortest way for Kate to finally have sex with a man , be that Max or Nick (or both)? The WT is not written in a timely order but quest by quest, so i can't understand what exactly i must do and when in order to get finally to those scenes.
In the end, Kate will have sex with both, but Nick is first.

(spoiler)
It will be happen in one point in the story when Kate spy to Nick and Julia in the bed at night, but first need corrupt Kate a lot.
It isn't part of one quest.
In one point Kate, after several attempts, changes her mind and takes the decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
In the end, Kate will have sex with both, but Nick is first.

(spoiler)
It will be happen in one point in the story when Kate spy to Nick and Julia in the bed at night, but first need corrupt Kate a lot.
It isn't part of one quest.
In one point Kate, after several attempts, changes her mind and takes the decision.
OK it's good to know that Nick will be first coz i'm quite advanced on that quest (he went have a drink from the fridge at night while Kate was sleeping on the sofa twice already, last time they even spoke).
BUT:
- how do i corrupt Kate more? At this time she has 330 open mindedness, only 3 in lewdness, interest in men 897 and in women 44. I can't see a corruption value..
- as for Max, as far as i understand that happens in Alice's house where Kate must be invited and get a job to clean there. But WHO invites her ? Alice or Lisa ? Which one of these 2 do i have to concentrate on in order to get that invitation? And is there another quest that must be completed before that invitation? I mean what triggers that invitation please ?
- I also don't understand if it makes any sense to keep inviting different girls from the school to have a cafe and pay for it all the time. Does that matter for anything? In one of the quests it is mentioned as a condition that Kate must have slept with Alice. But no hint on how to do that ..
- And does it make any sense to invite guys like Dennis or Mike for instance to the cafe? Will Kate have sex with them or other men also?
FYI : I play v 0.31 and never played this game before.

Last edited:

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Are you following the ? because there explain about Job quest.
You need the dialog with Julia and Angela about maid job to appear the hotel icon in the map.

I followed the instruction and i spoke with Angela. And there is the Hotel icon on the map. But i don't know, how to get there.

1605097662295.png

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I tried it at different times, but nothing appends if if i click on the hotel icon on the map.
How do oyu jump to hotel?
I don't know other than clicking. That's how you go anywhere on the map. It is a little strange though that the icon is not completely orange but the sign inside is white. It should be also orange..

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
he went have a drink from the fridge at night while Kate was sleeping on the sofa twice already, last time they even spoke.
It is only the beginning, Kate need to spy much more Julia and Nike having sex.

- how do i corrupt Kate more? At this time she has 330 open mindedness, only 3 in lewdness, interest in men 897 and in women 44. I can't see a corruption value..
I don't remember the number of open mindedness that she need.
I remember the point of story, it was before Nail and Fedor quest. If I'm not wrong, it was after the humiliations of Cheerleading quest.

- as for Max, as far as i understand that happens in Alice's house where Kate must be invited and get a job to clean there. But WHO invites her ? Alice or Lisa ? Which one of these 2 do i have to concentrate on in order to get that invitation? And is there another quest that must be completed before that invitation? I mean what triggers that invitation please ?
Alice invite Kate. When it happens a dialog between Max and Alice trigger the proposal of job.
Lisa in this part part of story hasn't a important relation with Kate.
Lisa is important if you play with Max.

Generally I use the guide to follow a sequence but the rest I let it flow and all event ocurre.

- I also don't understand if it makes any sense to keep inviting different girls from the school to have a cafe and pay for it all the time. Does that matter for anything? In one of the quests it is mentioned as a condition that Kate must have slept with Alice. But no hint on how to do that ..
Not with all girls, but if with the mains, Alice, Sophie at the first of the game, because increase relation trigger events.
When the game progresses isn't necessary the coffee.

- And does it make any sense to invite guys like Dennis or Mike for instance to the cafe? Will Kate have sex with them or other men also?
Kate won't have sex with any studient partner, perhaps blowjob, like part of hummiliation in one quest, but not sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes