tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Nobody can read that. Switch to English and take the picture.
Do you think only English speakers are present on the site?
stuck here! can someone help
What exactly are you stuck on? Did you win at Veronica's poker game? Not according to the description. At her house, you choose "play poker" and play on desire. If you are too lazy to play, save it before talking. Then choose auto-play. If you don't win, download it again.
Конкретно на чем ты там застрял? У Вероники выиграл в покер? По описанию нет. У неё дома выбираешь "Сыграть в покер" и играть на желание. Если лень играть, перед разговором сохранись. Потом выбери авто-игра. Если не выиграл, загрузись и по новой.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do you think only English speakers are present on the site?
Not the same thing, and you know it.
Yes he could have asked differently, but when posting (as required) in english and providing a screenshot that's not in english, only saying you're stuck is about as useful wearing nothing but latex in the Antarctic. It's limiting who can actually provide help, and forcing people unnecessarily ask questions as to what he's stuck with.

Stuck with playing in a different language?
Stuck with a specific task?
Stuck in a part of the UI and unable to leave?

Even you're having to ask what he's stuck on.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Not the same thing, and you know it.
I do not know. There is a difference, just like:
I do not know English.
I know English bad.
It's limiting who can actually provide help, and forcing people unnecessarily ask questions as to what he's stuck with.
I completely agree with this.
Even you're having to ask what he's stuck on.
I am Russian and know very little English. I asked what specifically you do not understand. And from the description I made a conclusion, but who said that the conclusion is correct.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not know. There is a difference, just like:
I do not know English.
I know English bad.
Your grasp of the English language is good enough that what you've written isn't just blatant "engrish".

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you seem to grasp at least the concept of common sense well enough to realise that with this being a site on which English is the primary and obligatory language to post in, temporarily switching the game language to English for a screenshot is clearly the most logical decision to make when asking for help, regardless of the useless statement of "I'm stuck".

Reactions: muschi123

nim

May 6, 2017
how can i make lisa sleep completely naked without any underwear? pls help me
Lisa sleeping nude is not currently in game. When the villa was first added, DS included "look closer" and "undress" temporary images so those are still in the image files..

leandro1979

Oct 20, 2020
Hi
I played the v30 and now I updated to v31 but where can I find the difference ?

I thought the changes applied to Max lesson with Ann, but if is true I can't trigger
Exist some guide updated that include the last changes?

thanks

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Your grasp of the English language is good enough that what you've written isn't just blatant "engrish"
I communicate through Google translator or Yandex translator.
I am not defending this not smart person who posted the screenshot in Russian. He's really stupid or really lazy.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Posting a picture in "another language" isn't a big problem if he/she explained where he/she is stuck.
Jus post a picture with
"i'm stuck" is indeed not a good question.

It's like a person asking you how to go to a supermarket "I'm lost." instead of asking "Hi, I'm lost could you tell me where the supermarket is."

But mabye English is not he's primair language, and since the author of this game is a 'Russian?" guy/girl.
He aspect there's more Russian people hanging around here?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the game is tooooo slow ....klick, wait 2 sec klick, wait klick wait klick wait ...........all this waiting after almost every klick is killing it

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Is a game with base on time, what did you expect ?
you do an action, wait a time and see the consequence.

All games based in a story are the same.
If you are looking action play Fortnite.
before u answer anyone postings, u should be sure to understand what ua re reading at all ^^

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes