NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
hello how did you find the save folder
I have looked folder by folder and if it was hidden I cannot find it it's for pc game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No, I was talking about the original BB game on Unity...
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/
Game checks for money cheat in both Ren'py n Unity version
Fair enough, but cheating for money in the game has been addressed multiple times.
fsck probably has a fix pack for 0.31. Look for that, he makes a version that lets people cheat as well.

Other than that, there's no way to cheat (beyond finding a compatible save editor, good luck with that) or waiting until DS makes the cheat menu a thing.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
So according to the walkthrough, if I play as Max, I'm going to miss Kate's content, and If play as Kate I'd miss Max's story n content?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Both are different Story´s. But they cross at some point.
I was thinking the game would have been bigger n better if devs had focused on just one character Max, and had made, Max in college with all of Kate's content as Max+Kate content...

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
So according to the walkthrough, if I play as Max, I'm going to miss Kate's content, and If play as Kate I'd miss Max's story n content?
Actually if you only play Max you will also miss Max content and if you only play Kate you will also lose Kate content.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was thinking the game would have been bigger n better if devs had focused on just one character Max, and had made, Max in college with all of Kate's content as Max+Kate content...
I'll agree it would have been better if they'd focused on one character, but not Max. Originally this was Kate only, with characters from BB appearing, then a pointless gender swapped male MC was added (Alex) with nothing to do, and then Max and a BB remake replaced said male MC. All this after a year of work.
Would've been better to finish Kate first, then add the BB remake. Would've cut down on render work, being able to reuse already existing assets from Kate's story, and use the work for behind-the-scenes mechanics, with only having to add the extra things for Max specific aspects. As it is, we're being given two games in one, with both being developed at the same time.

FOR FUCKS SAKE WILL PEOPLE STOP TELLING ME THIS
In case you weren't aware, BB runs on Unity...
I couldn't resist, and it's the last time I'll do it to you. In this thread, at least ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm only playing Kate's content (and I'm actually waiting to see if Max disappears from Kate's life). If the game was just about Max, I wouldn't have started playing it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes