Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
She sould do it every monday
Every time Karen is doing the uniform check-up, so twice a week, on Monday and Thursday morning, you must avoid underwear, but the plug is not necessary.
The following step is to be bare butt and avoid the check-up on a Monday morning and after, Karen shows your nudity in front of all students.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys so for the cheerleading side quest: when does Karen check the uniform? Do I have to trigger this event? She didnt checked for 2 weeks now and I need it to make progress...
What timing. The thread above you is talking about how few of Kate's threads are being moved forward other than Max and the Villa....

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
People wanted Kate's Villa content fleshed out and completed.
Then they started complaining about the very same thing.
Granted, it was about the direction it's taken but perhaps once it IS all done, she may have some non-cocksock content.

Reactions: alyath

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Granted, it was about the direction it's taken but perhaps once it IS all done, she may have some non-cocksock content.
Alas, I doubt we'll get the option to leave Max blue-balled in a corner while Kate gets to enjoy an Alice & Lisa threesome :cry:
But hey, hopefully she gets more (decent) school content made... That's not her being a school-cocksock.

Reactions: afterlights

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Be sure to consider that the people doing the complaining might not be the people who voted for more Villa content.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Sorry, but the problem remains :
8 months without evolution of Kate's story at University, it's a definitive choice
Story with Max at the villa, why not, but not a love story who links them together without any other choice.
When you choose Kate's story, it's not Max's story or a Kate-Max's story ! Isn't ?
In fact, as many persons who have chosen the Kate's path, Max, is OK, but just as a momentary adventure, but no more. The interest of Kate's story is not mainly the villa, but the University, the massage's parlor, lap dance, the BDSM club, the neighbor, etc... but not just Max.
The Kate's story turns corny and without further interesting perspectives.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry, but the problem remains :
8 months without evolution of Kate's story at University, it's a definitive choice
Story with Max at the villa, why not, but not a love story who links them together without any other choice.
When you choose Kate's story, it's not Max's story or a Kate-Max's story ! Isn't ?
In fact, as many persons who have chosen the Kate's path, Max, is OK, but just as a momentary adventure, but no more. The interest of Kate's story is not mainly the villa, but the University, the massage's parlor, lap dance, the BDSM club, the neighbor, etc... but not just Max.
The Kate's story turns corny and without further interesting perspectives.
8 months is nothing.
It's what?
20 months since the last time we have Alice content without Kate.And we won't see her for at least 5-6 more months.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
8 months is nothing.
It's what?
20 months since the last time we have Alice content without Kate.And we won't see her for at least 5-6 more months.
You have TWO stories : Max and Kate
Sorry, the Alice's story doesn't exist ! That's the big difference !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You have TWO stories : Max and Kate
Sorry, the Alice's story doesn't exist ! That's the big difference !
And where I was talking about Alice's story?
I was talking that we have progress with Alice only when Kate is present,but nothing for Max.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
And where I was talking about Alice's story?
I was talking that we have progress with Alice only when Kate is present,but nothing for Max.
Ok, but, since Kate's story is down, don't hope to see Alice again...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Fuck Max. But then again, that's not really so much of a problem.
Bloody hell.
To be fair, I do think that more Alice content should have been added when playing as Max, before the current cross-content "Max heavy" updates.

alyath

May 31, 2020
8 months is nothing.
It's what?
Sorry to remind you that Alice is no Protag, she is a NPC. and yes I like her too, but she is only a Dateable Option.

Reactions: Yoli
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes