Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
This game is mainly Male Protagonist or Female Protagonist??
At the beginning, it was both paths
Actually, since about 6 months, it's only focused on Max's path. The only evolution for Kate is to gradually become a sex slut for Max.
So, Max is everywhere, and Kate's individual story at university is down... Kate has lost her own story.
It's a pity, Max is a slaphead, and I hate him.
For me, Kate's story in the future will be only related to Max, and I hate that... (Normally, Max is now going to the University, and it's a real bad thing, for me.)
I think that DS wants to unify both stories, and, automatically binds Max and Kate...
It would have been preferable to keep 2 distinct stories with some occasional connections.
I've lost the pleasure to play this game, I'haven't finished to play the last Kate's release, since only focused on Max...
For example, the last release (theoretically devoted to Kate), you have two choices : Nothing, or become the Max's sex toy... DS said you have the choice, for me, the choice is : Nothing, so, I stop to play

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Once I hear "story update" and not "More cocks for Kate" I'll come back to this.
At the beginning, I had chosen Kate's path, and not an ad-on for Max's path...
Actually since 6 months, the only modifications of Kate's story are nearly in the villa with Max, and the next two releases will be devoted to... Max !
So practically no modification of the Kate's story at University in 8 months... and 8 progresses for Max... Nothing to add

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
At the beginning, it was both paths
Actually, since about 6 months, it's only focused on Max's path. The only evolution for Kate is to gradually become a sex slut for Max.
So, Max is everywhere, and Kate's individual story at university is down... Kate has lost her own story.
It's a pity, Max is a slaphead, and I hate him.
For me, Kate's story in the future will be only related to Max, and I hate that... (Normally, Max is now going to the University, and it's a real bad thing, for me.)
I think that DS wants to unify both stories, and, automatically binds Max and Kate...
It would have been preferable to keep 2 distinct stories with some occasional connections.
I've lost the pleasure to play this game, I'haven't finished to play the last Kate's release, since only focused on Max...
For example, the last release (theoretically devoted to Kate), you have two choices : Nothing, or become the Max's sex toy... DS said you have the choice, for me, the choice is : Nothing, so, I stop to play
Completely agree with everything you said, except the first sentence.
The game was supposed to be Kate ONLY. There never were plans for a male MC in the beginning, let alone Max. I remember this because DS made a flaming plea for a female MC when he abandoned BB, which is pretty ironic when you look at the last 6 months. Then there was a male version of Kate for a short time (never played this, so correct me if I'm wrong), who would have been much more suitable to cooexist with Kate and now Max more or less swallowed Kate and all that was interesting about her path.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Completely agree with everything you said, except the first sentence.
The game was supposed to be Kate ONLY. There never were plans for a male MC in the beginning, let alone Max. I remember this because DS made a flaming plea for a female MC when he abandoned BB, which is pretty ironic when you look at the last 6 months. Then there was a male version of Kate for a short time (never played this, so correct me if I'm wrong), who would have been much more suitable to cooexist with Kate and now Max more or less swallowed Kate and all that was interesting about her path.
I have discovered the game more lately, and you taught me something, thanks.
So, actually, it's a complete turnover between both protagonists.
Kate is abandoned, and must enter in Max's story as a secondary character, and definitively...
There was so many interesting developments for Kate's story, that's a crime.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
:cry: Where is ann?~~~~~~~~
Yeah, I still haven't made it to that point in the Villa quests. At this point, I want to jump to 11:00 the next weekday after completing every "cleaning."

I could still argue that Kate could continue to charge extra on the basis that she's performing sex on cam as part of a job. It would make sense to not charge Max if it's not part of working (i.e. neither in the massage room or on Max's cam). She deserves to be paid for helping Max's "revenue stream."

Last edited:

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Kate is abandoned, and must enter in Max's story as a secondary character, and definitively...
It's a shame. Imagine being one of the patreons that supported the long grind in the restart with Kate. When it's finally time to reap the benefits with good action and good stories that's picking up speed.... DS turns it around and instead for some reason makes a full BB remake. A horribly bad remake that's slow and with bad flow.

He made a vote every month about switching to more Max updates and made the Kate updates bug fixes or very minor with barely any story progression untill the vote finally turned into "50-50" Max-Kate. Or as we have seen so far, 50% Max update with full Max focus, and 50% Kate update with full Max focus.

It's really been a shitshow of a game since he started forcing the transition.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
"Abandoned," indeed. In my head, that's how I now consider the game.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It's a shame. Imagine being one of the patreons that supported the long grind in the restart with Kate. When it's finally time to reap the benefits with good action and good stories that's picking up speed.... DS turns it around and instead for some reason makes a full BB remake. A horribly bad remake that's slow and with bad flow.

He made a vote every month about switching to more Max updates and made the Kate updates bug fixes or very minor with barely any story progression untill the vote finally turned into "50-50" Max-Kate. Or as we have seen so far, 50% Max update with full Max focus, and 50% Kate update with full Max focus.

It's really been a shitshow of a game since he started forcing the transition.
And the next two updates will be 100 % for Max... and nothing for Kate... The transition doesn't start, the transition is nearly finished
BB remake...
It's a little bit stupid since it already exists a BB and a BB remake
Kate's story was original, not Max's one
Big Brother is watching you DS !

Last edited:

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys so for the cheerleading side quest: when does Karen check the uniform? Do I have to trigger this event? She didnt checked for 2 weeks now and I need it to make progress...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hey guys so for the cheerleading side quest: when does Karen check the uniform? Do I have to trigger this event? She didnt checked for 2 weeks now and I need it to make progress...
Don't search, Kate's story is actually down, and the uniform is actually unavailable...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I saw people that had more progress in this quest so there must be a way... :(
Even if you finish this quest, the integration in the squad is not still possible... So, the uniform too...
You can see that in the quest log and on your laptop

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes