armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry to remind you that Alice is no Protag, she is a NPC. and yes I like her too, but she is only a Dateable Option.
Again I will explain.I am not talking about Alice as protagonist.I am talking that there is no progress with Alice for so many updates.After all we have what?3-4 updates with Lisa for last 12 months(not that we made real progress with her either).

Reactions: Priappus

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Again I will explain.I am not talking about Alice as protagonist.I am talking that there is no progress with Alice for so many updates.After all we have what?3-4 updates with Lisa for last 12 months(not that we made real progress with her either).
And, during 8 months, Kate, the main protagonist of her story just acts as a NPC for Max... Aside of her own personal story...

Last edited:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I just started the game and it tells me to go to the hotel for the maid job but how do i travel there on the map i can click the hotel and it says 24 hours open but i can not go there.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I just started the game and it tells me to go to the hotel for the maid job but how do i travel there on the map i can click the hotel and it says 24 hours open but i can not go there.
You click on the place where you want to go, and in the right bottom corner you have two choices, by foot, or faster. You click here, your choice

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ähmm I can´t really follow you. What should happen with Alice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there are much more Chars that need to follow up. The Story is not "The Alice Dating Game" so the Dev´s must add Content for the other Options too until they have reached the same amount as Alice.
And again don´t missunderstand I like Alice! But be realitic, Sophie, Karen, The other Girls and Guys in Shool. Their Content lacks really hard, and Sophie need a Update so hard! If i must decide between College Story ongoing and Sophie it will be really hard to choose.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ähmm I can´t really follow you. What should happen with Alice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there are much more Chars that need to follow up. The Story is not "The Alice Dating Game" so the Dev´s must add Content for the other Options too until they have reached the same amount as Alice.
And again don´t missunderstand I like Alice! But be realitic, Sophie, Karen, The other Girls and Guys in Shool. Their Content lacks really hard, and Sophie need a Update so hard! If i must decide between College Story ongoing and Sophie it will be really hard to choose.
I mean we skip Max/Alice content and jump directly to Alice watching Max and Kate.Should be first finish(actually start,because we have almost nothing with Alice) Max/Alice and then introduce Kate into their relationship.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Resize the window until the travel buttons become visible.

Or, apply my bugfix from here.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You click on the place where you want to go, and in the right bottom corner you have two choices, by foot, or faster. You click here, your choice
It took me a while to realize that the fast route did not cost money. When she was poor, I walked because I was trying to save cash. Little did I know....

Reactions: Yoli

xecuter61

Jan 4, 2019
anyone can tell me how finish the villa quest because since ann propose to give me extra money nothing changed and i always see max jerk of by ann's hand. Is there any others scene (version 0.29)?

alyath

May 31, 2020
I mean we skip Max/Alice content and jump directly to Alice watching Max and Kate.Should be first finish(actually start,because we have almost nothing with Alice) Max/Alice and then introduce Kate into their relationship.
In my Opinion and what I have seen from the Game so far. Until now Alice is more and Romance Option for Kate then for Max. This may change in the near Future, but I don´t think so, looking at the last votes on Patreon (thnx again for sharing Ayrik Eyronphist) Alice Content is not high in priority. So there will be Content for the new Girl Olivia (and sure something contending the golden Dick) and more Interaction with Ann and Lisa.
As I remeber right, the Poll ranking was Olivia-Lisa-Kate-Ann-Rest So Alice didn´t make it in the Top 3. (Hope my memory is right)
If you want to read it yourself, just search for Posts of Ayrik. During the Last Months he keeps us updated of the Poll Content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In my Opinion and what I have seen from the Game so far. Until now Alice is more and Romance Option for Kate then for Max. This may change in the near Future, but I don´t think so, looking at the last votes on Patreon (thnx again for sharing Ayrik Eyronphist) Alice Content is not high in priority. So there will be Content for the new Girl Olivia (and sure something contending the golden Dick) and more Interaction with Ann and Lisa.
As I remeber right, the Poll ranking was Olivia-Lisa-Kate-Ann-Rest So Alice didn´t make it in the Top 3. (Hope my memory is right)
If you want to read it yourself, just search for Posts of Ayrik. During the Last Months he keeps us updated of the Poll Content.
The problem with polls is if he don't remove the options that win in last poll,we always will get same characters.He should make only 1 poll for the year and work on all characters.Starting with the ones that win the poll.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Feature creep has snuck up on us again. We don't really know how exactly that happened, but 0.32 basically ballooned into a full-sized update. It's going to have more images than our usual monthly update. Feel free to leave the "he can't keep getting away with this" gif in the comment, we certainly deserve it.
As you probably already know, 0.32 will be focused on Max meeting Olivia. Lisa will play a central role, of course, and sometimes someone else might join in too. As usual, we're going to tease some stuff in future posts so you might want to avoid them if you want to go into the update blind.
We can't give you a guaranteed release date yet, but we can tell you we're almost done with the images so now we can focus on texts and the code.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
I'm stuck on my last quest. "Villa" It says I have to keep coming to him for cleaning. The problem is I don't see any new content right now and I'm stuck at anal sex with max(and his mother joining in to watch), having sex with max in alice' room, Lisa sucks max off after sex between max&kate and bj practice with lisa in her and max room. Any help?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck on my last quest. "Villa" It says I have to keep coming to him for cleaning. The problem is I don't see any new content right now and I'm stuck at anal sex with max(and his mother joining in to watch), having sex with max in alice' room, Lisa sucks max off after sex between max&kate and bj practice with lisa in her and max room. Any help?
That's the end of it

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes