Oct 6, 2020
Deleting old saves?

Hi, new user here. How do I delete old saves? They can easily become hundreds, and they don't behave like normal save slots which can be overwritten and reused. Most times (I can't predict when) if i try to overwrite one a new one is added.

I also looked under "glamour-updater/Local Storage" but they are not files that I can delete, it is some kind of database.

So, any way to delete old saves, in-game or outside?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey together, since my saves are broken and i wanted to start over from beginning anyway, i just did so but i really dont want to grind money again, so i thought about editing savefile to get some money..here is the problem now..

i know from previous posts that the savefile is located in "glamour-updater"->"Local Storage"->"leveldb" and i also have files there but which one do i have to edit?

I tried editing the log file which came to no result it just changed everything back to how it was with new entrys, which makes sense since its just a log file and i was stupid.

So that leaves just the the ldb files aswell as Current+Lock-File

When i want to edit the newest ldb file (i think thats supposed to be the last save) doesnt matter if with word/editor/notepad++ i find the "money" term alongside some hieroglyphs but no editable numbers...next to it...which brings me to the question:

How the *f* do i change my money and where?...im trying to figure that out for the past 2-3 hours now.

I remember i tried using cheat engine back then but that doesnt work anymore and neither does the save-edit program.

I would appreciate any help.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hey together, since my saves are broken and i wanted to start over from beginning anyway, i just did so but i really dont want to grind money again, so i thought about editing savefile to get some money..here is the problem now..

i know from previous posts that the savefile is located in "glamour-updater"->"Local Storage"->"leveldb" and i also have files there but which one do i have to edit?

I tried editing the log file which came to no result it just changed everything back to how it was with new entrys, which makes sense since its just a log file and i was stupid.

So that leaves just the the ldb files aswell as Current+Lock-File

When i want to edit the newest ldb file (i think thats supposed to be the last save) doesnt matter if with word/editor/notepad++ i find the "money" term alongside some hieroglyphs but no editable numbers...next to it...which brings me to the question:

How the *f* do i change my money and where?...im trying to figure that out for the past 2-3 hours now.

I remember i tried using cheat engine back then but that doesnt work anymore and neither does the save-edit program.

I would appreciate any help.
Read the FAQ. It's linked in the OP. There's also a link in my sig.

The tldr is:
- Read this post by Kaiadas for instructions on editing savefiles. Or,
- I made an unofficial cheat bugfix here

Last edited:

Zreath

Nov 26, 2018
when i start a game there are no pictures to select either max or kate just thumbnails. how do i fix this

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I tryed but there isn't a update.still on 0.29 what goes wrong?
The client will only auto-update if you're logged in via patreon and are at least a $5+ patron. You will have to download the full client from the link in the OP if you're a pirate :p

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes