mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Apply on your version and after finishing download next version
I have ONLY THIS VERSION 0.31 and the next is not yet released. I repeat i started playing with version 0.3.1. Can't believe there is no bugfix for the most recent version which is 1 month old already.. OK you don't play it but does nobody else play the last version?

EDIT: I found the bugfix for 0.31. It's here : https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

There must be an ommission in the bugfix for v.0.3.1 because afer applying it, the " Karen+Sophie bug " (those 2 long dialogues 1 with Karen 1 with Sophie) i still there. Repeated 3 days after aplying the bugfix. Maybe it wants another week.. i will see..

EDIT2: Nop another week also doesn't help.I would have no problem to repeat that dialogue till the end of times but it seems the story with Sophie also doesn't advance because of this.

The wardrobe bug is now fixed but thats not due to the bugfix , it's because Kate has sunbathed naked meanwhile.

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I have ONLY THIS VERSION 0.31 and the next is not yet released. I repeat i started playing with version 0.3.1. Can't believe there is no bugfix for the most recent version which is 1 month old already.. OK you don't play it but does nobody else play the last version?

EDIT: I found the bugfix for 0.31. It's here : https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

There must be an ommission in the bugfix for v.0.3.1 because afer applying it, the " Karen+Sophie bug " (those 2 long dialogues 1 with Karen 1 with Sophie) i still there. Repeated 3 days after aplying the bugfix. Maybe it wants another week.. i will see..

EDIT2: Nop another week also doesn't help.I would have no problem to repeat that dialogue till the end of times but it seems the story with Sophie also doesn't advance because of this.

The wardrobe bug is now fixed but thats not due to the bugfix , it's because Kate has sunbathed naked meanwhile.
Have you exchanged photos with Sophie

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.31 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.31 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content as Kate, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

As usual, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p, although, seeing as these are all Kate bugs, it's unlikely he'll get around to fixing them anytime soon now that the next couple of updates are for Max :cry:
In the bugfix for GLAMOUR v. 0.3.1 the "Karen+Sophie bug"(those 2 dialogues 1 with Karen and 1 with Sophie) keep repeating every day in each break between classes. I played now 2 weeks after applying the bugfix and it still goes on. Please fix the fix coz i have the feeling that due to this bug also the story with Sophie doesn't advance at all. I started playing Glamour from the beginning in this version (0.3.1) and i have no previous versions.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Have you exchanged photos with Sophie
Yes and Sophie visited Kate at home (basement) and after seeing the pix she licked Kate several times already in school after being sent out of class by Karen. However Kate never licked Sophie, which is why i have the feeling that this repeated dialog also stops the development of the story between Kate and Sophie.

It's that long dialogue with Karen where she wants to know what exactly Sophie liked and sends Kate to Sopie to ask her, whereby another (even longer) dialogue follows with Sophie.. These 2 dialogues repeat non stop several times each day since several weeks, even 2 weeks after i applied the bugfix. And Kate in fact never asked Sophie what she liked. I would guess this is the so called "Karen+Sophie bug" as named in the bugfix description.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You didn't even try beyond seeing the writing, not what it links to.
Follow the link. It's the exact same as the one from the FAQ.
Yes, i found the one for v.0.31 but it didn't fix my bug. See above (and previous page)

Last edited:

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, i found the one for v.0.31 but it didn't fix my bug. See above (and previous page)
Hey, I just wanted to confirm that the bugfix for the dialogue doesn't work for me either. The Bugfix for the wardrope works like a charm though.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, i found the one for v.0.31
Took you far too long to do, even with people telling you exactly where it was.

but it didn't fix my bug. See above (and previous page)
Don't need to see above or any previous posts on the matter, because you've been practically spamming it, to the point that you've wasted more time than you should have. Time of both yourself and us, to the point that had you actually bothered using the FAQ links in the first place, you'd have been able to let fsck know long before now, that there's an issue that the bugfix doesn't cover.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Took you far too long to do, even with people telling you exactly where it was.

Don't need to see above or any previous posts on the matter, because you've been practically spamming it, to the point that you've wasted more time than you should have. Time of both yourself and us, to the point that had you actually bothered using the FAQ links in the first place, you'd have been able to let fsck know long before now, that there's an issue that the bugfix doesn't cover.
Would you please mind your own business and stop telling me what i should or should not do?
FYI : I am PLAING the game as we speak and fixing the fixies is not exactly my job. While playing i may or may not find also time to mention some bugs on this forum. And if in your link you write version 0.2.8, I take it as such and don't click it coz i need 0.31

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Would you please mind your own business and stop telling me what i should or should not do?
When "your business" is affecting other users, it becomes "their business". What I've been telling you to do, is to exercise common sense.

fixing the fixies is not exactly my job.
Never said (or even implied) it was, so I've got no clue why you're bringing that up.

While playing i may or may not find also time to mention some bugs on this forum.
Good. That way we're likely to get more issues fixed when people like fsck take time out from their lives, to fix issues that the devs themselves don't/won't.

And if in your link you write version 0.2.8, I take it as such and don't click it coz i need 0.31
Seriously???
Aside from the glaringly obvious of "I told you where to look, and even how many clicks you'd need", it's common knowledge that what a link says and what it leads to aren't guaranteed to be the same thing. Never heard of phishing scams and malware emails?
If you're expecting alyath to update their signature each and every time that bugfix is updated, then you've got some serious entitlement issues. The only time that's necessary, is when the link is no longer valid. No, renaming the link is not even remotely the same thing.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
In the bugfix for GLAMOUR v. 0.3.1 the "Karen+Sophie bug"(those 2 dialogues 1 with Karen and 1 with Sophie) keep repeating every day in each break between classes. I played now 2 weeks after applying the bugfix and it still goes on. Please fix the fix coz i have the feeling that due to this bug also the story with Sophie doesn't advance at all. I started playing Glamour from the beginning in this version (0.3.1) and i have no previous versions.
Strange, it's working correctly on my machine. Can you send me your savefile? I need to replicate the issue to try and debug it.

Can anyone else also check and see if the Karen+sophie bugfix is working on their machine for 0.31?

alyath

May 31, 2020
checked it with the 0.28 bugfix and it worked just fine. By following your instructions writen.
used the Cheat Version btw

And to you @mizilic I have already told you that I have skipped the current Versions of the Game. Cause I am not interested in Max, And Villa.
But I installed it, used the 0.28 Bugfix and it worked just fine for me.
If you don´t know I have already mentioned to you that you may have the great Option to ask the Author of the unofficial Bugfix. A great Guy who fix the Problems of the Dev without hesitation in his Freetime and without any finacial Interest.
If you have Problems with the Game any further just feel free to contact the Dev via . I have even linked it to you. But tbh, he hasn´t fixed this since 0.28. So I wish you luck.
A much more promising try would be to keep calm, and be more thankfull. Cause we all are just players. And we all use our freetime to help People getting through Quest, Bugs, and even translation Issues. Or we just talk about the Games we recently played.
Some of the great People here have written a FAQ about this Game, and made some fixes. And atleast to give them credit you should read their instructions before blaming that it won´t work.

Last edited:

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Thought for reflection. Is it just me or the previews for 20$ and 40$ were shared only by those who for the sake of Kate was the patron?:unsure:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ayrik Eyronphist was charing, but stopped being a 40+ Patreon for quite some Time.
And I stopped it after all of the last updates feel like Max updates. Sry to dissapoint you, but we all will see it then the update is finaly out.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Ayrik Eyronphist was charing, but stopped being a 40+ Patreon for quite some Time.
And I stopped it after all of the last updates feel like Max updates. Sry to dissapoint you, but we all will see it then the update is finaly out.
Yeah, same for me. Too much Max. And judging by the comments on patreon, many either canceled the subscription altogether or stayed, but at 5$ tier. P.S. I can already directly see the developer's excuses: "We tried, sweated, but the update was very big, that's why there is such a delay. Or. Many canceled their subscriptions, so we could not devote all our time to the game", or something like that.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Strange, it's working correctly on my machine. Can you send me your savefile? I need to replicate the issue to try and debug it.

Can anyone else also check and see if the Karen+sophie bugfix is working on their machine for 0.31?
Someone already confirmed the same bug above https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4573315

Others say the bug is fixed in v.028 or earlier. I can only guess that it may be an omission in the bugfix for 0.3.1 , something like.. you knew you fixed it in v.2.8 so why fix it again in v.3.1.. except that some people may start playing with v.3.1 and then they don't have the fix from before.

But that's a non educated guess coz i'm not a coder.
FYI: I use the non cheat version of the fix. Maybe the cheat one has it fixed..

I would send you the save file immediately if i knew WHERE it is:) Please advise

EDIT:
OK with the help of panalok I found the saves folder. I played again till after that dialogue appeared again and saved exactly after that. Here is the most recent file in that folder (doesn't look like a save file to me but what do i know .. this is not renpy).
PS: i went on playing after saving and the dialogues appeared again in the next break.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
checked it with the 0.28 bugfix and it worked just fine. By following your instructions writen.
used the Cheat Version btw

And to you @mizilic I have already told you that I have skipped the current Versions of the Game. Cause I am not interested in Max, And Villa.
But I installed it, used the 0.28 Bugfix and it worked just fine for me.
If you don´t know I have already mentioned to you that you may have the great Option to ask the Author of the unofficial Bugfix. A great Guy who fix the Problems of the Dev without hesitation in his Freetime and without any finacial Interest.
If you have Problems with the Game any further just feel free to contact the Dev via . I have even linked it to you. But tbh, he hasn´t fixed this since 0.28. So I wish you luck.
A much more promising try would be to keep calm, and be more thankfull. Cause we all are just players. And we all use our freetime to help People getting through Quest, Bugs, and even translation Issues. Or we just talk about the Games we recently played.
Some of the great People here have written a FAQ about this Game, and made some fixes. And atleast to give them credit you should read their instructions before blaming that it won´t work.
Thanks I got an answer from the author of the bugfix and hope to clarify the issue soon.
And i would never blame something for not working if it would in fact work, I am not a trumpist lol.

It's just that the bugfix simply doesn't work for v.0.31 on THAT particular bug ( "Karen+Sophie bug") if you didn't have the fix installed on previous versions, which previous versions i don't have or use. This has been confirmed also by others (see above)

panalok

Jul 1, 2017

Hi, I was replying earlier to mizilic and confirming that the bugfix didn't work for 0.31. I have attached my last save file. I hope that's the correct one.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes