mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, I was replying earlier to mizilic and confirming that the bugfix didn't work for 0.31. I have attached my last save file. I hope that's the correct one.
Seems fack is not on line at this time. Could you please tell me in what folder are the saves?

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Seems fack is not on line at this time. Could you please tell me in what folder are the saves?
Its in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb\"
C: might differ depending on where you installed windows and UserName is your UserName on the machine you're playing
Or just use "cd %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb" in command line

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Its in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb\"
C: might differ depending on where you installed windows and UserName is your UserName on the machine you're playing
Or just use "cd %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb" in command line
Thanks i found the folder but i'm a little confused. I am used with saves like in renpy and i made more than 100 saves in Glamour till now but i see only a few files in that folder. On top of that i am just playing now the Max route while waiting for the fix for Kate route so the most recent save is not the one with the bug on Kate route. It may even be all from the Max route at this time.. I don't know how this works in Unity. Should i zip the whole folder and send it?

This is what i see in that folder (sorted by last modified):

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks i found the folder but i'm a little confused. I am used with saves like in renpy and i made more than 100 saves in Glamour till now but i see only a few files in that folder. On top of that i am just playing now the Max route while waiting for the fix for Kate route so the most recent save is not the one with the bug on Kate route. It may even be all from the Max route at this time.. I don't know how this works in Unity. Should i zip the whole folder and send it?

This is what i see in that folder (sorted by last modified):
Here is how I did it: I played using Kate and made a new save. Then I closed the game and sorted the files in the save folder by last changed. So the newest file had to be the one I just saved.

Reactions: mizilic

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Someone already confirmed the same bug above https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4573315

Others say the bug is fixed in v.028 or earlier. I can only guess that it may be an omission in the bugfix for 0.3.1 , something like.. you knew you fixed it in v.2.8 so why fix it again in v.3.1.. except that some people may start playing with v.3.1 and then they don't have the fix from before.

But that's a non educated guess coz i'm not a coder.
FYI: I use the non cheat version of the fix. Maybe the cheat one has it fixed..

I would send you the save file immediately if i knew WHERE it is:) Please advise

EDIT:
OK with the help of panalok I found the saves folder. I played again till after that dialogue appeared again and saved exactly after that. Here is the most recent file in that folder (doesn't look like a save file to me but what do i know .. this is not renpy).
PS: i went on playing after saving and the dialogues appeared again in the next break.
Hi, I was replying earlier to mizilic and confirming that the bugfix didn't work for 0.31. I have attached my last save file. I hope that's the correct one.
You need to send me the entire folder that file was in.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here is how I did it: I played using Kate and made a new save. Then I closed the game and sorted the files in the save folder by last changed. So the newest file had to be the one I just saved.
Hehehe so i was more near as i guessed it may be the whole folder :) If you have time maybe you should also do the same to help him find the problem. Thanks anyway.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Thought for reflection. Is it just me or the previews for 20$ and 40$ were shared only by those who for the sake of Kate was the patron?:unsure:
I was sharing them no matter who the update was for while I was a $40 patron (I personally prefer Max because of Lisa) but I couldn't keep paying it and had to reduce my level. I will probably stay at $5 for a while, if I go back to a higher level it will probably only be during Max updates since I have greater interest in them.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
panalok

You're right, I had forgotten to apply the sophie+karen bugfix for 0.31 :oops:

I updated the post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

Please download the latest bugfix and let me know if it works. The bugged dialog will probably trigger one last time and then never again.
Thanks a lot. I hope you fixed it also for the cheat version coz now i am on Max route and there i need the cheats for money and spiders.
I will however switch to Kate to see if the fix works now and report.
I suppose i must just unzip and override the previous fix. Right?

EDIT
NOP, it still happens.. 5 times already after installing. The no cheat fix. I'm really tired of it.. I can't go on with Sophie while all other quests are finished for version 0.3.1 as far as i can see.
And anther thing seems wrong. I have a debt of 300 for not being in the principal's office at 14.00 but when i go to Zoe i have no icon to assist her there.

Please check if the new fixes are really the updated ones at the link you posted.

I will now try the cheat version since i need it for Max anyway but .. i have no hope to ever fix that bug.
I attach the new zipped folder with saves after installing the new fix

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
panalok

You're right, I had forgotten to apply the sophie+karen bugfix for 0.31 :oops:

I updated the post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

Please download the latest bugfix and let me know if it works. The bugged dialog will probably trigger one last time and then never again.
Hey, the cheats version seems to work while the nocheats version doesn't. One working version is more than enough for me.

Thank you very much for doing this fo us.(y):love:

Reactions: fsck

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The cheat version of the bugfix works also for me. So it's only the no cheat version with the problem.

However that dialogue (that doesn't repeat now anymore) was in fact not answered (Karen's question if Sophie only likes to see Kate naked or to get spanked).
There are no new things with Sophie also after applying the bug but that may be because it's nothing more in this version.
And i still have no icon to help Zoe in spite of 300 debt.

Now since i have the cheat version installed I would like to know where are the cheats on the Kate path. I can't see them in her laptop and in the options they are greyed out, not clickable.

Oh and applying the fix killed my last 2 saves on the Max route! I must replay like 2 days now. And i can see no cheats there either. Not in laptop and not under options (grey).

I red the description of the cheat but is there really only more money by pool cleaning? No spiders? No increase of relationship?No repeating of sex scenes like in BB?

Last edited:

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
Hi all,

Anyone have any idea when he will release a new update? Also, does anyone have new pictures from his patreon?

Thank you

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hi all,

Anyone have any idea when he will release a new update? Also, does anyone have new pictures from his patreon?

Thank you
AFAIK DS doesnt give us a release date, because it makes pressure to himself.
He thinks it's better to get ready and then release the update.
So: if we have to wait longer, the update gets better ;)

BTW I'm waiting too....

Reactions: Fuksara
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes