fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, the cheats version seems to work while the nocheats version doesn't. One working version is more than enough for me.

Thank you very much for doing this fo us.(y):love:
The cheat version of the bugfix works also for me. So it's only the no cheat version with the problem.

However that dialogue (that doesn't repeat now anymore) was in fact not answered (Karen's question if Sophie only likes to see Kate naked or to get spanked).
There are no new things with Sophie also after applying the bug but that may be because it's nothing more in this version.
And i still have no icon to help Zoe in spite of 300 debt.

Now since i have the cheat version installed I would like to know where are the cheats on the Kate path. I can't see them in her laptop and in the options they are greyed out, not clickable.

Oh and applying the fix killed my last 2 saves on the Max route! I must replay like 2 days now. And i can see no cheats there either. Not in laptop and not under options (grey).

I red the description of the cheat but is there really only more money by pool cleaning? No spiders? No increase of relationship?No repeating of sex scenes like in BB?
I re-uploaded the nocheats fix here, hope it works this time :)

Applying the cheat only gives more money while cleaning the pool as Max, or in the case of Kate, cleaning the rooms in the hotel. Anything else was more effort than I was willing to put in :p

Dllfile made a cheat version a while back that had some more stuff I think, but you'll have to search for his post, I don't have it bookmarked.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Applying the cheat only gives more money while cleaning the pool as Max, or in the case of Kate, cleaning the rooms in the hotel. Anything else was more effort than I was willing to put in :p

Dllfile made a cheat version a while back that had some more stuff I think, but you'll have to search for his post, I don't have it bookmarked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643 is this the cheat you are referring to? I thought I had added it to the FAQ but evidently not. Will add it when I get home.

Reactions: fsck

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

It's OK as is because it seems it would make no sense to raise the relationships. Would only make sense if you had some "gallery" or something similar there. But even then , it's an old cheat file, it would probably not repeat also the real sex scenes from the last 2 versions. Right?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No comment
WOW Olivia comes in? That's great! I thought Kate replaces Olivia in Glamour compared to BB. On which route will we see her, Max or Kate or is this just fan art?

I very much hope that the "swinging" scene with Max-Lisa & Olivia-Alex from BB will be developed here, enlarged and repeated, or maybe even make a story, a quest from it. Or at least the 3somes with Lisa and Olivia..

Or if this picture is just fan art then with Lisa and Kate. Although Lisa & Olivia & Kate would be even better.
And if it's generally Kate instead of Olivia here then Kate should come for a swinging scene with Neil lol. BBC versus BWC :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
WOW Olivia comes in? That's great! I thought Kate replaces Olivia in Glamour compared to BB. On which route will we see her, Max or Kate or is this just fan art?

I very much hope that the "swinging" scene with Max-Lisa & Olivia-Alex from BB will be developed here, enlarged and repeated, or maybe even make a story, a quest from it. Or at least the 3somes with Lisa and Olivia..

Or if this picture is just fan art then with Lisa and Kate. Although Lisa & Olivia & Kate would be even better.
And if it's generally Kate instead of Olivia here then Kate should come for a swinging scene with Neil lol. BBC versus BWC :)
You must have only recently joined this thread. Search my name in this thread and you will get the info you need. Also the image is a real teaser for the upcoming update.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You must have only recently joined this thread. Search my name in this thread and you will get the info you need. Also the image is a real teaser for the upcoming update.
Yes, as i said in other posts before, I'm new to Glamour. Started playing it in this version 0.3.1 mainly because of it's resemblance with Big Brother which is one of my old favorites (together with some of its mods). I'm glad the image is real and not fan art. I can hardly wait!

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Yes, as i said in other posts before, I'm new to Glamour. Started playing it in this version 0.3.1 mainly because of it's resemblance with Big Brother which is one of my old favorites (together with some of it's mods). I'm glad the image is real and not fan art. I can hardly wait!
I am usually more active on the thread but I have been lax lately. Welcome and yes BB is a good game. I was sad when it got dropped but now I am glad to have it back with better image quality.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I don't understand why patron vote for Olivia a side caracter, when the main caracter, Lisa, Ann, Alice and Kira have no content.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What a backside she's got.
More Lisa is always good but the way Olivia's looking at Max worries me.
Perfect look for a 3some. She's looking at his cock in fact :)
As for sweet Lisa let's hope she finally gets properly fucked by Max and not only in the ass like in BB.. and if you ask me , not only by Max lol.
I repeat my dream of Lisa: get fucked in all 3 holes by Neil. While Max fucks Kate (being finally on top) and Olivia sux Alex's cock which doesn't get up :). Plus permutations..
All this in that swinger club from one of the BB mods while Kira and Ann get gang banged by (all) the others :)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
With the screen supplied it's like he's taking the opportunity to leer at either of them only Olivia's noticed but doesn't give a flying fiddler's. In fact she looks like she's enticing him.
I can only hope the Olivia-Lisa-Nudist line continues without unnecessary dicking.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't understand why patron vote for Olivia a side caracter, when the main caracter, Lisa, Ann, Alice and Kira have no content.
because Olivia in OG BB was an integral part of Lisa's sexual exploration and development and should have been implemented before the sex-ed sessions.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Perfect look for a 3some. She's looking at his cock in fact :)
As for sweet Lisa let's hope she finally gets properly fucked by Max and not only in the ass like in BB.. and if you ask me , not only by Max lol.
I repeat my dream of Lisa: get fucked in all 3 holes by Neil. While Max fucks Kate (being finally on top) and Olivia sux Alex's cock which doesn't get up :). Plus permutations..
All this in that swinger club from one of the BB mods while Kira and Ann get gang banged by (all) the others :)
No, no Neil. At least not in Max's story. If you want him in Kate's that is your sin to commit, but my Lisa will stay "pure" for Max. Also Alex was voted out of existence for the remake so.....

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No, no Neil. At least not in Max's story. If you want him in Kate's that is your sin to commit, but my Lisa will stay "pure" for Max. Also Alex was voted out of existence for the remake so.....
I think a "cuck" Alex with a small cock would be better than no Alex at all :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
because Olivia in OG BB was an integral part of Lisa's sexual exploration and development and should have been implemented before the sex-ed sessions.
Yes but my feeling is that the dev wanted from the beginning on to replace Olivia with Kate in Glamour, with the same "mission" for Lisa as Olivia had in BB. Now i really wonder how it will go on with both of them on the same mission..

I already see on the Max path that Kate is somehow reduced to kind of a paid whore.. while on the Kate path there are some feelings involved. I hoped for some romance to develop between her and Max maybe even a polyamory relation between Max,Lisa,Kate and Alice.. Yes, I know, "romance" for Max would be out of character but .. some people can grow up and evolve, so could also Max if the dev wanted it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes