Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Still that endless loop with the teacher, Karen, after every class.

Just clicked on the Wardrobe and the whole window went black and had to restart the update.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The only thing this games makes me want, is that the dev would finish projects and finished the original glamour with the real life images, instead of rehashing stuff and never finishing anything.
If you want DS to finish his projects, you should be happy about Glamour tbh. This has a proper roadmap, the development is far more organized and on pace than BB ever was, and there's proper communication from the dev with every major feature getting a vote. :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunatley the Max side is just BB remastered. At the current rate of Silver's releases - he has a year or more of content he can just rehash from Big Brother and never have to touch Max new content or even really do new ideas. He just milks patrons stringing them along.
To be fair, it's not just rehashing the old BB content. As grindy as this game is, and as grindy as the updated/remade content is, it's still expanding upon what was in BB.
If what's currently available content wise for Max was in BB originally, I honestly think it would have been far better.

From the Kate side - no new story elements at all from the past few builds. Other than cleaning the villa or "cleaning Maxx". The whole idea of Kate with a Bi/Les possible storyline is a pipe dream right now with Maxx laying it down. Really getting frustrated with no new game development at all for Kate's story side other than more Max/her submitting to Max.
As much as I detest the little scrote, Max and the BB remake isn't the reason for such slow development. I didn't start this game until when the Offline clients started, and there really wasn't much content for Kate. Maybe two hours worth of content/grinding. It was well over a year of development before Kate lost her virginity.
DS and his team have been taking a lot longer in making this than they did BB (prior to abandonment).

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How do i fix the bug where no images are showing? Been like this for a few updates now.
Have to run the game as admin. Got every fucking setting set to run as admin I can have, and piece of shit windows still requires to select the damn option separately. :p Anyways, that fixed it for me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well I came back hoping to hear the grinding had been reduced but after reading the most recent reviews it looks like it is still super grind heavy. As i said before I really wanted to like this game but it is just way way to grindy for me to like it. That is my only issue with it, at least the last time I played it but it was a huge issue with just how much grinding I did in it.

Reactions: ray3dave

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
HELP!
1: where the fuck are the saves located?
2: How in the fuck can I edit them so I don’t have to grind?
3: Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well I came back hoping to hear the grinding had been reduced but after reading the most recent reviews it looks like it is still super grind heavy. As i said before I really wanted to like this game but it is just way way to grindy for me to like it. That is my only issue with it, at least the last time I played it but it was a huge issue with just how much grinding I did in it.
What would be acceptable levels of grind?

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
Have to run the game as admin. Got every fucking setting set to run as admin I can have, and piece of shit windows still requires to select the damn option separately. :p Anyways, that fixed it for me.
Sorry to be a pain but how would I actually go about that? Don't get an option to open the properties of the .exe or run it as admin. Cheers.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry to be a pain but how would I actually go about that? Don't get an option to open the properties of the .exe or run it as admin. Cheers.
If you can't right click the exe, and choose run as admin, then I can't help you.

Jan 25, 2020
cheerleading team final trial 'take shower after eveyone leaves' , i dont get any option to take shower after everyone leaves i do talk with angela in morning !

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
If you want DS to finish his projects, you should be happy about Glamour tbh. This has a proper roadmap, the development is far more organized and on pace than BB ever was, and there's proper communication from the dev with every major feature getting a vote. :)
Here's hoping, just saying this dev has not the best record of finishing stuff. He has a lot of promise but always trails of or goes too much into parts that take too long without anything coming out of it before giving up completely. User voting can be a blessing or a curse in that case.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
win x64 only?
Instructions to get Glamour offline working on 32-bit windows:
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.
  • Replace resources/default_app.asar with resources/app.asar from Glamour-0.30
  • Copy/Move game directory from Glamour-0.30 to where you extracted.
  • Optionally rename electron.exe to Glamour.exe
  • Run Glamour.exe (or electron.exe if you didn't rename)
    • If images don't load on first run, close and run again.

Also, not strictly required, but I would additionally recommend that you apply my bugfix from HERE

Hope this helps.

P.S. While these instructions are for 0.30 offline, unless DS makes some pretty drastic changes to the engine, the same should work for future updates as well.
P.P.S These instructions are for the OFFLINE client. The online client already works fine as is on 32-bit windows.

Ayrik Eyronphist Please add this to the FAQ. Quite a few people have asked about 32-bit versions.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I just started the game but i think something is broken... When i have a quest to go to the hotel to ask for a job, when im on map i click on a hotel but nothing happens. Same thing is with mall, college. It seems to me, the map doesn't work. I can only click "back" button. Or maybe im doing something wrong?
Resize the window until the buttons are visible. The buttons can go off-screen if the resolution isn't right. Or, you can use my unofficial bugfix from here which fixes the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: konzwalony

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What would be acceptable levels of grind?
For me? That within the first hour of playing the game I could unlock the first sex scene with the MC. Then by the second hour unlock the second etc. I forget how many hours I have in the game, if I had to guess I would say 10+ maybe more and other than the massage sex scene, I had not managed to unlock a single sex scene for the female MC. Get to spy on the friend, got a couple of those but that's it.

Edit, a example to be more clear what I mean. I got to the point where if you watched tv with your roommate and her BF she would jerk him off right there with all three of you watching tv. IMHO you shouldn't have to do that more than 5 times before unlocking something more, like joining them or something. I did that scene likely a dozen times or more. That to me is just to much, I know there is other factors in play other than that one scene. But that is why i find the game grindy, way to grindy. You do a lot of repeat going to school, clicking through school, rushing home to catch your roommate and BF on the couch, over and over and over. Then all the paths are that way, not sure how many times I went on coffee dates with classmates and they never advanced beyond that other than with the one girl where you can work as a maid at her house unlocked.

I played the game a lot, which shows how good I think the renders, story and writing is a whole, but eventually the grinding just got to me.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Here's hoping, just saying this dev has not the best record of finishing stuff. He has a lot of promise but always trails of or goes too much into parts that take too long without anything coming out of it before giving up completely. User voting can be a blessing or a curse in that case.
All very true. Granted I haven't exactly been following this dev for any extended period. Started following when BB was around 3 or so updates from being abandoned for Glamour, but so far I think DS has been pretty on point with this development. Sure, the game is grindy as fuck, which always feels like artificially prolonging the updates, but I'm optimistic when it comes to Glamour. :)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes