Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Interesting! In the two bottom images ,Lisa changed out of her uniform before sitting on the bed.
I wonder if she has left her panties off and asked Kate to do her next? :LOL:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm stuck with college commitment quest I try to speak with Julia about the Neberhood but the talk want trigger
Can anyone help me pls
If you have not got a laptop, buy one. Go to living room, Click laptop icon, click on "College "web site.
As you have the Icon for the "Mall" on your map , you have already spoken to Julia about the Neighbourhood.
You can not unlock the Icon for the Fitness Club yet . you have about four/five quests to do before you get to that point,

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, i need a little help. I'm getting this weird bug when she submits to Nick, and the next scene is compeletly black screen with only texts at bottom. Tried to find a solution before posting but nothing helped. Can anyone help me with this? It also happens when she cleans the villa with skimpy apron.
22222222222222.jpg

Last edited:

zadrot12345

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone!
Guys. i need a a help. I don't understund. how to open these scenes so that the girls would be without clothes

nim

May 6, 2017
Officially you can't. However, I created an image replacer for Lisa. If you want it just put mu user name in the search for the thread and you should find it.
The above images were part of an early release previewing the villa. There was no game play there, just looking.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey, i need a little help. I'm getting this weird bug when she submits to Nick, and the next scene is compeletly black screen with only texts at bottom. Tried to find a solution before posting but nothing helped. Can anyone help me with this? It also happens when she cleans the villa with skimpy apron.
View attachment 822246
Did you let your copy of the game update or did you do a "Fresh Download"?
Because I normally Fix this by doing a Fresh download.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Did you let your copy of the game update or did you do a "Fresh Download"?
Because I normally Fix this by doing a Fresh download.
But how do i update, my game doesn't try to update anything? And if i do fresh download i'll lose all my progress and start all over, i don't wanna start grinding again :/

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to finish Sophie side quest? it say "I hope she doesn't catch us, especially in he class"

spectre87

May 16, 2020
Hallo guy. My problem is the wardarobe after the topless in the garden, i tolk About the quest Maria end peter. My wardarobe no work the screen is full black and i need restare the game but the problem no change. Guy sorry for my englis is so bad

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes