Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

As you probably already know, we've decided to move on to smaller, but more frequent updates. Originally, 0.30 was supposed to be focused on Kate cleaning the villa. As it often happens, the scope of the update turned out to be a bit bigger than we were planning because we've decided to go a bit more in depth than we planned.
So we had to make a decision between making a longer and bigger update, or splitting it in two. We've decided to go with the second option. Instead of Kate having events in every room, 0.30 will be focused on Max's and Lisa's room specifically. Ann and Alice will have to wait until 0.31.
We've decided to make 0.31 about Kate, Alice, and Ann because we've already made some assets that were originally planned to be in 0.30. So it makes sense to finish them up instead of putting them on hold and waiting indefinite time until we can put them in the game.
Of course, of course and next month there will be some other bullshit about why 0.31 has to be about max too. Big surprise.

Fuck this game and DS's fucking lies.

Truth is they don't give a shit about Kate anymore should just rename this crap to "other big brother milk fest" and be done with it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ooh nice, gonna check that out.
But what I mean. Max can basically walks into Ann, Alice or Lisa bedroom.
Why not also implement some 'stuff' on there. Like "remove panties. And for Alice's.. (Some other naughty content, which can be triggered that there's a change they can wake up.)
"Bathroom scene with Ann" is getting bored since there's not much of content of it anymore.
Spying on the next houses also doesn't rly trigger any other content either.
The delivery lady doesn't have any other content either.
(Yea I know, mabye some of the thing I mentioned now DS have idea's for it.)

Currently Max's story is very boring. Since there's little to do. (Wasting/Skipping alot of time for a little bit content.

Also, sitting with the ladies on the sofa. doesn't do anything. (nor it can be used as another way of skipping time.)
View attachment 817684

Anyway, you know why they disabled Kira's panty removal?
Removing panties and bras was actually in the game.Around 0.12-0.16.No idea when was removed.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Of course, of course and next month there will be some other bullshit about why 0.31 has to be about max too. Big surprise.
The wording used in the update message is poorly chosen.
As far as I can tell, what was actually meant was something more like this:
"In 0.30, Kate was supposed to have cleaning events all over the Villa. Owing to various circumstances, the Villa Cleaning events in 0.30 will now unfortunately be limited to Max and Lisa's room only, with Ann and Kira's rooms to follow in the next update after that."
I honestly don't think that he meant that 0.30 will be an update for Max. As I said, poor choice of words. It leads rational people to incorrect conclusions most of the time. If it was more carefully worded, this would not have happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The wording used in the update message is poorly chosen.
As far as I can tell, what was actually meant was something more like this:
"In 0.30, Kate was supposed to have cleaning events all over the Villa. Owing to various circumstances, the Villa Cleaning events in 0.30 will now unfortunately be limited to Max and Lisa's room only, with Ann and Kira's rooms to follow in the next update after that."
I honestly don't think that he meant that 0.30 will be an update for Max. As I said, poor choice of words. It leads rational people to incorrect conclusions most of the time. If it was more carefully worded, this would not have happened.
And typically I get myself ahead of myself again.

0.30 will be focused on Max
Is where I stopped reading instead of

0.30 will be focused on Max's and Lisa's room specifically.
But really a whole update on cleaning 1 room?

As you can tell I now have zero trust or faith in DS.

Thanks for pointing it out and correcting me Squark (y)

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Why can't I catch Alice when she's smoking? I've only caught her one, accidentally, and I tried to catch her multiple times, too many times, something's not right there. I also wasn't able to trigger her massage events.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Why can't I catch Alice when she's smoking? I've only caught her one, accidentally, and I tried to catch her multiple times, too many times, something's not right there. I also wasn't able to trigger her massage events.
1pm precisely, swimming pool, during week days

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Considering he's committed to this one room in particular right now, it's reasonable to expect a chain of events.
And also a lot of people just adore Lisa. :p

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Truth is they don't give a shit about Kate anymore should just rename this crap to "other big brother milk fest" and be done with it.
I'm biased towards female protag and lesbian games, but minus that Kate's journey in this game had been far more compelling and engaging than Max's. He's a perv from the jump.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm biased towards female protag and lesbian games, but minus that Kate's journey in this game had been far more compelling and engaging than Max's. He's a perv from the jump.
Join me, and we will teach the world of the value of Yuri-Ai games.
As far as I'm concerned, Kate is at least a closet bisexual.
(so many typos; perhaps I should be less drunk while typing)

Sesinho, you haven't really been deceived. DS has discontinued BB. He's currently working on placing the current BB content into Glamour. To me, it makes more sense than making two games at once. He can work on two paths within one game and as far as I know, the update schedule is now a 1:1 thing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

From my understanding it sounds like the next two updates will for Kate but at the villa. Also if he is using one whole update for one room hopefully that means its a lot of content.

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Glamour 29 part 2 "fixed"

fsck I will send you that file like last time when I get home in about an hour and a half.

Edit: its the android fix so I guess there isn't anything to give you fsck?

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, Kate's quest is to become more open and sexual. Max's quest is to encourage other people to be more open and sexual. He's already there, unless Alice and Kate eventually dominate and peg him. That would be unexplored (virgin?) territory for Max.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So I am going to try to make a timeline walkthrough with a program I have. So far I barely have the first day in it because it takes sooooo long to go back and forth checking, double checking and triple checking that everything is accurate to the closest possible minute. If there are any masochists or OCD inflicted fans here who would like to help me pinpoint events I would appreciate it. Any ways here is the folder for the timeline. I don't know if there is a way to embed it into the site so it updates as I update it or even just showing it on the page whatever might be possible. If anyone knows how this might be achieved please let me know.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hopefully :)

Make Big Brother Glamour Great Again!
:p
I just wish they'd kept them completely separate.

I've never played the Max route which is strange because I enjoy the MC with his harem which is kind of the direction this will go. I got put off the original BB when Alex was introduced. So I reckon that dislike for BB plus it ruining (imo) my favourite game here has made me bitter and spiteful to point I don't want to try it.

#MGGA

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes