Jun 14, 2018
Haven't touched this game since version 0.05 is there finally content? Also which character is better? There was only the female one back then. I don't mind any of them actually.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Haven't touched this game since version 0.05 is there finally content? Also which character is better? There was only the female one back then. I don't mind any of them actually.
The Kate story (female protagonist in lewd college) is a rework of DS' 2016 game Glamour (abandoned) ...
The Max story (young male alone in villa with lots of females to corrupt) is a rework of DS' 2017 game Big Brother (abandoned) ....
Both stories in new Glamour 2018 have a small overlap due to Alice (Max' (step)sister/fellow tenant) and Kate being friends and Kate frequently visiting the villa ...

Note :
If you played 2017 BB : Kate is not the Kate from 2017 BB but the Kate/Katya from the 2016 Glamour ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
I had to format hard drive and lost save game, then i download save 40 from FAQ but inside only have a text file writing like above. What does it mean?

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
Can you please explain in more detail how to do this?
to open console press ctrl+shift+i it will open a side panel within the game. if not and the display driver option or video capture image open, try to change the shortcut key option or just de-active at your video card display hotkeys like this 45435.png
for ingame console pop like this
5464563.png
hope it will help

Reactions: Hexxler and Rintal

mannajump

Aug 3, 2017
so, last version of this I had was the 0.41 online version.
And just grabbed the offline 0.43 version.
But - I´m not able to find my save games?

Is it the Offline/Online version that´s the problem?

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
could someone explain how i meant to use save editor (online) im pretty new to this. i read the descrition and it said about the mod being outdated and wont be needed so how do i edit the money stats?

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
could someone explain how i meant to use save editor (online) im pretty new to this. i read the descrition and it said about the mod being outdated and wont be needed so how do i edit the money stats?
no mode required
just follow my instruction above. but i did'nt try it on online mode game but its already have a built-in console. to change just find max-profile-info-1 for max or kate
7567567.png 76867856.png 234234234.png 345343243.png 234234243.png 23445345345.png 5678687567.png

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Here buddy have a look below(at my signature) for detailed guide on how to cheat money..

Reactions: killerzone199

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Dark Silver

DEC 2, 2021 AT 1:42 AM

Unlocked

Alice poll

This poll is made for people who are familiar with the 0.43 content. If you haven't completed the latest update, you might want to avoid this post to not get spoiled.

So, originally, Big Brother had an antagonist, a character named Eric. Some people loved him, while some people called it NTR and hated him. We had a poll about adding Eric in Glamour and most people were against it.

Later, at one point, one of our players suggested Alice as a character prone to conflicts with Max and his vision of happily ever after. And now that Alice has learned about the cameras, it is perfectly reasonable for her to be upset at Max and put him in the doghouse in 0.43.

Right now, Alice and Max are at a crossroads. On one hand, they can make up and become partners, working together to make the show more popular. Or, their relationship can become more strained. So we're making a poll to let you decide.

Option one is letting Alice go wild. In this scenario, once Karen is introduced into the villa, she'll get closer to Alice and will become her mentor. Surely you can imagine the consequences. Alice and Lisa will also have more events similar to the events in 0.43. Now, it's important to stress this, we won't be turning Alice into a full on villain or Max into a cuck. He's still going to get what he wants, but it won't be easy.

Option two is Max and Alice making up. Alice will mellow out, Max gets to make the rules in the house. If you think Alice is too much of a bitch, especially in 0.43, this is the option for you.

Option one

22%

Option two

78%

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes