Aug 5, 2021
previous vsion game i hv deleted, but today downloaded this latest version. my screen is struck at LOADING and shows rotating circles... what should i do to go forward ? i m missing anything?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
previous vsion game i hv deleted, but today downloaded this latest version. my screen is struck at LOADING and shows rotating circles... what should i do to go forward ? i m missing anything?
Sounding like it's downloading. Turn off your Internet or block it using your firewall.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Read the bottom of that post... " This is a bot account. Please contact a staff member for assistance. "

That warning you're asking about is a relic from when there was just the online-only version.
I know its a bot account but there are 26,177 more users they could answer that question.

kretek

Mar 15, 2019

Now that 0.42 is out, we can focus on 0.43. We couldn't release 0.42 in October in time, so to make up for it, we will try to release 0.43 in November. This one will be focused on Max.
The update will have a pretty significant story development, so if you want to go in blind, you should avoid the rest of this post and all upcoming screenshots/posts to avoid spoilers.
The big change mentioned above is Alice finding out about the cameras. Obviously, that will shake things up quite a lot. Some of the changes will be good fox Max, some won't be.
Lately, we haven't posted too many news/screenshots, and broadly speaking we didn't have too much activity on our Patreon page. We will try to post more often.

dimka13

Jun 29, 2019
Help someone, playing for Katya has long been stuck in physical education lessons, in all subsequent versions of the game the same thing. When it's time for the lesson, either Angela or the coach say that Katya is not in a sports suit and needs to change, but the BACK button does not work and I can no longer exit this dialog. It doesn't depend on the day of the week, and it happens both in the gym and in the pool. So, anybody know, what can i do?

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018

Now that 0.42 is out, we can focus on 0.43. We couldn't release 0.42 in October in time, so to make up for it, we will try to release 0.43 in November. This one will be focused on Max.
The update will have a pretty significant story development, so if you want to go in blind, you should avoid the rest of this post and all upcoming screenshots/posts to avoid spoilers.
The big change mentioned above is Alice finding out about the cameras. Obviously, that will shake things up quite a lot. Some of the changes will be good fox Max, some won't be.
Lately, we haven't posted too many news/screenshots, and broadly speaking we didn't have too much activity on our Patreon page. We will try to post more often.
Another Max Update??? Aww :(

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The big change mentioned above is Alice finding out about the cameras. [/QUOTE said:
Personally I'd have liked to see a few more items from the original implemented first before he jumped into all this drama.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
i think this is the turning point for Alice to go into femdom path (still a lot of cg/scene from the original bb can be reused)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes