Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Still not able to share saves on this one?

I had to do a clean install and lost several gave saves across multiple games... I already caught up on the Max path but would rather not go through the same on Kate.

Can someone point me in the direction of a save somewhere about half-way into the last update? Assuming sharing is possible now anyway.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

dimka13

Jun 29, 2019
Help someone, playing for Katya has long been stuck in physical education lessons, in all subsequent versions of the game the same thing. When it's time for the lesson, either Angela or the coach say that Katya is not in a sports suit and needs to change, but the BACK button does not work and I can no longer exit this dialog. It doesn't depend on the day of the week, and it happens both in the gym and in the pool. So, anybody know how to fix it?

dimka13

Jun 29, 2019
Help someone, playing for Katya has long been stuck in physical education lessons, in all subsequent versions of the game the same thing. When it's time for the lesson, either Angela or the coach say that Katya is not in a sports suit and needs to change, but the BACK button does not work and I can no longer exit this dialog. It doesn't depend on the day of the week, and it happens both in the gym and in the pool. So, anybody know how to fix it?
Got it, it's in the locker room. A new question - how to change clothes in the locker room?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
If Petya's branch is stuck, isn't it easier to rename him to Andrey and make him Yulia's neighbor and Maria's son?

Если ветка Пети зависла, то не проще его переименовать в Андрея и сделать его соседом Юлии и сыном Марии?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i think this is the turning point for Alice to go into femdom path (still a lot of cg/scene from the original bb can be reused)
Literally none of the imagery from BB has been used in Glamour, so there's nothing to be "reused".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Last update still fell short ...
For example in anatomy class Kate and Sophie are permanently talking about how aroused they get and what they would do ... and then nothing ... no new dialog options, no new events ...
I don't believe all the "no muse" story if they have the girls talk about what they would do and then do not implement it ...
I vote for a Sophie update ...

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
There are ingame hints in the quest log ... walkthrough is not really needed ... If you are stuck, ask in the forum ...
I have already asked 2 pages ago. Just did not get an answer.
At Villa Quest I have
Watching TV with Alice...
Yoga with Ann...
Massaging Ann...
Pool Events...
Alice Show...
Max punishing...
Alice punishing...
on 100%

Max autohority 50
Alice autohority 0 (gives out punishments)

What is the next step?

And I also often read about an anatomy class. I don't have it either. I can't vote for anything on the PC either.
I have no other quets.

Ich habe schon vor 2 Seiten gefragt. Nur keine Antwort bekommen.
Bei der Villa Quest habe ich
Yoga with Ann...
Massaging Ann...
Pool Events...
Alice Show...
Max punishing...
Alice punishing...
auf 100%

Max autohority 50

Wie geht es weiter?

Und ich lese auch öfter was von einer Anatomie Klasse. Die habe ich auch nicht. Am PC kann ich auch für nichts abstimmen.
Habe auch keine weiteren Quests.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
- AfaIk the villa quest stays unfinished even if you have seen all events.
- The anatomy class is unlocked by talking to the principal, then talk to Veronica (may require to rent the room from Fedor again) and talking to Adam.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I have already asked 2 pages ago. Just did not get an answer.
At Villa Quest I have
Yoga with Ann...
Massaging Ann...
Pool Events...
Alice Show...
Max punishing...
Alice punishing...
on 100%

Max autohority 50

What is the next step?

And I also often read about an anatomy class. I don't have it either. I can't vote for anything on the PC either.
I have no other quets.

Ich habe schon vor 2 Seiten gefragt. Nur keine Antwort bekommen.
Bei der Villa Quest habe ich
Yoga with Ann...
Massaging Ann...
Pool Events...
Alice Show...
Max punishing...
Alice punishing...
auf 100%

Max autohority 50

Wie geht es weiter?

Und ich lese auch öfter was von einer Anatomie Klasse. Die habe ich auch nicht. Am PC kann ich auch für nichts abstimmen.
Habe auch keine weiteren Quests.
There is no next step for Villa yet. As for the anatomy class, continue following the hints for College Committee.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
- AfaIk the villa quest stays unfinished even if you have seen all events.
- The anatomy class is unlocked by talking to the principal, then talk to Veronica (may require to rent the room from Fedor again) and talking to Adam.
There is nothing to talk about with the Principal.

glamour.jpg

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I think you have to eavesdrop on the principal when Karen is in his office to start the 0.42 event chain. Should happen on the days Karen has classes, but maybe it can happen any days. This update is extremely lame.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Did you win at poker with Veronica?
Yes. A few times already to change even the punishing rules.
I think you have to eavesdrop on the principal when Karen is in his office to start the 0.42 event chain. Should happen on the days Karen has classes, but maybe it can happen any days. This update is extremely lame.
I can't eavesdrop on Karen and principal. When both are in the room and I click up there Kate is in the room getting fucked by both.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes. A few times already to change even the punishing rules.

I can't eavesdrop on Karen and principal. When both are in the room and I click up there Kate is in the room getting fucked by both.
Go early, as soon as you get there in the morning.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes