Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
And how do I do the medicine checkup? As you can see from my pictures, I don't have access to a vote.
do you have a save file before 0.42 just load the if still doesn't work play 0.41 or just edit your save file trough console just delete the new line at kate profile or go to nicolas profile and add to medical checkup rules.. for console press shift+ctrl+i look for save file exmpl... savekate#### just look for number of days date just edit the to wordpad or notepad just do copy/paste

Last edited:

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
please help me, can you tell me how to do this task properly please
Дальше по игре будет это будет доступно. Нужно будет поговорить с Никаласом чтоб он дал тебе доступ и ты смог бы сам выбирать какое правило ведут.

Further on in the game it will be available. You will need to talk to Nikalas so that he gives you access so that you can choose which rule is being conducted.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I guess people here are being too hard on DS. It is one of the only developers out there to push out content month after month without fail - making up for it when it couldn't make it.
Most devs release content with at least gap of 3 months. Rare to see less than that (not to say there aren't any).

And I respect that - consistency is key too! I am getting something out of the money I pay to the developer - without fail!

Reactions: dwalsh

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Also, people who are looking for "playable content update" (> 30 mins) could play every 3rd or 4th release of the game. And there you have content equivalent to many other game devs!

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
do you have a save file before 0.42 just load the if still doesn't work play 0.41 or just edit your save file trough console just delete the new line at kate profile or go to nicolas profile and add to medical checkup rules.. for console press shift+ctrl+i look for save file exmpl... savekate#### just look for number of days date just edit the to wordpad or notepad just do copy/paste
Thank You.
With an old Save, I was able to change the Medezin Checkup exam. And in the meantime, the anatomy class is also over and everyone is already sitting there naked.

Since the quest log has not changed, I do not know if there is anything left to do.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
0.42 update is really disappointing, worst update ever, anyway here is 0.42 savegame
Took me a while, but looking at the LOG file I noticed it needs to go to the following path: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ where you need to copy and overwrite the existing leveldb directory.

Thanks a bunch, and more! ;)

Reactions: deshi9

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I think I am as far as I can get on the Kate play in 0.42. I am concerned that the Villa side quest is still active in spite of having everything at 100% complete in that quest. Here's my quest log. All other achievements are complete. The reason she doesn't have more money is that I had Kate take all the college courses available online. To take a grade from 0 and bring it to 1000 costs $3000.00. Multiply that times the 7 classes they offer online and you come up with $21,000.00. I also have her at the maximum of 100 at pole dancing and strip dancing.

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
I think I am as far as I can get on the Kate play in 0.42. I am concerned that the Villa side quest is still active in spite of having everything at 100% complete in that quest. Here's my quest log. All other achievements are complete. The reason she doesn't have more money is that I had Kate take all the college courses available online. To take a grade from 0 and bring it to 1000 costs $3000.00. Multiply that times the 7 classes they offer online and you come up with $21,000.00. I also have her at the maximum of 100 at pole dancing and strip dancing.
The quest in the villa cannot be finished yet, so wait for the update)

Квест на вилле пока нельзя закончить, так что жди обновы)

Reactions: JimMorrison19
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes