lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
On loading an older save, none of the new events are staring. Is there something you have to do to get the game to start the new events?

Reactions: cgonzalez

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
Silly, boring, disappointing. Darksilver wrote about "the absence of a muse." This can be seen. I think that soon Kate's branch will stop updating.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Am also want to know how to import in android offline??
Export your old save (on android it will be in the internal downloads folder).
Make sure its the only one there (some are saved with (1), (2), (3), etc) delete those if you have any before you export.
Install new game an import, wait a minute or two (I closed my game after and reopened it an the all my saves were there).

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
What exactly does it download? I didnt blocked it nor disconnected and it didnt download anything. Is it some hidden download? o_O

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Where can I find the saves to Glamour?
i have so many old scores that can be loaded but i can't find anywhere to delete them. I just want to get rid of all the data junk.

Zuxxy

Nov 5, 2020
Export your old save (on android it will be in the internal downloads folder).
Make sure its the only one there (some are saved with (1), (2), (3), etc) delete those if you have any before you export.
Install new game an import, wait a minute or two (I closed my game after and reopened it an the all my saves were there).
How can I find My old saves??
Or Which folder??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hate to ask but is the version linked in the OP the Offline version?
It is.

Checked the link against Ayrik Eyronphist's post and it's the same.

What exactly does it download? I didnt blocked it nor disconnected and it didnt download anything. Is it some hidden download? o_O
Read the bottom of that post... " This is a bot account. Please contact a staff member for assistance. "

That warning you're asking about is a relic from when there was just the online-only version.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
On loading an older save, none of the new events are staring. Is there something you have to do to get the game to start the new events?
the first thing you will do is rent the fedor room,we will talk to the Veronica there, when you give her oral sex the first phase ends.

BDI

May 23, 2017
a screenshot of what? what are you trying to get from the save edit? Stats? Money?
I was testing out the system in case I want to use it in the future. The screenshot was of the scene that was up then, what I was getting at is that I cannot get the save/edit to work.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes