Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
I finished the consequences quest I haven't the new world order quest
provide pictures of your quests, so people can see what's going on, this will help you get help faster, if you need it. Quest (New World Order ) it opens last, you must have completed all quests to start quest (New World Order ). You have already completed all the quests by 100% ? I hope you got an answer to your question.

Last edited:

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
So the next update is Max's again, right? Right?!=)))
Most of the patrons voted for Max with the reasoning that it would be a smaller, more technical update for Kate and therefore any meaningful content for her story would fall completely short. I know a lot of folks both here and on Patreon would rather see Kate, myself included, but losing a full week in the shortest month of the year on a Kate update would only disappoint.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Oscar doesn't have sisters, but Max does! Oscar has no choice and Max has a lot of choice. :)
Your logic is like those who call Kate whores and when Oscar suggests she go to the bathroom while there is a choice to say no they push the choice yes. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Reactions: Claire R.E.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Most of the patrons voted for Max with the reasoning that it would be a smaller, more technical update for Kate and therefore any meaningful content for her story would fall completely short. I know a lot of folks both here and on Patreon would rather see Kate, myself included, but losing a full week in the shortest month of the year on a Kate update would only disappoint.
First of all, thank you for sharing information about the game.
Releasing update 46 dedicated to Max's Story, it makes sense. But the problem is, update 47 might be about Max too.
It would be more correct to release updates 47,48,49 - dedicated to the Kate Line.
After that, can return to the alternation of updates - Kate / Max. But, six centimeters, will again vote for Max.

Page11

May 23, 2019
That hasn't been an issue for a very long time, and despite numerous reports that obsolete info still remains.
It was relevant when the game was an online-only client, but when the offline clients started (and being the one shared here) then that information ceased being relevant.
Good, that makes me very happy! Had my eyes on this game for some time, but the fact that it said the game tries to download files from the internet stopped me from playing it.

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
Now it's all clear, you are stuck on the Consequences v.0.44! And you were about to start version v.0.45 :)
You must complete all quests 100%, the last will be New World Order, after its completion, you can go to version 0.45
I need keep sex wait ann,let alice catch me ?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks bro. And Max doesn’t go to college yet? Or is it in the next update?
Need to choose Both types of punishments from Alice.
i) The Room,
Keep choosing this until Lisa comes in to see what is taking so long! (I did a few more times)
ii) Public Spank,
Keep choosing this until you Cum on Alice's legs ( I also did this a few more times)
how to get punished by Alice? I can't seem to get in trouble with her.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes