wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
is there anything else apart from the college basic functionality and intro conversations in this 0.45 offline release?

nothing new is shows up in the quest log, I had finished all the 0.44 quests before college started

went through the college for week, no new convos with anyone at the college, and still nothing shows up in the questlog, teachers complain about Max not doing homework, but I can't seem to find how to do it, I assumed it would be via laptop, since nothing else seems to be clickable in the room, but laptop doesn't offer any new options either

Amert

Feb 15, 2018
i can't trigger mentor:peeking event. tried different hours and so on. it seems like i can't get to the point where max opens the door and sees lisa changing for school

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Could anyone help me, please. how do i finish main story anatomy, the extra lesson with a woman is finished but not with a man see screenshot, please help please.
i did 20 anatomy lessons at night without any result

Last edited:

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I know I'm in the minority of people who post here, but I find it hard to fault DS for "pandering" to people willing to pay him $40 a month for this game rather than us freeloaders. If the direction of the game bothers you that much, maybe find another game or out spend the people "ruining" the game.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I know I'm in the minority of people who post here, but I find it hard to fault DS for "pandering" to people willing to pay him $40 a month for this game rather than us freeloaders. If the direction of the game bothers you that much, maybe find another game or out spend the people "ruining" the game.
If you haven't noticed. There are a lot of people on this forum who have either lowered the level of donations or completely abandoned donations to Glamour. These were fans of Kate's line, and those who wanted the stories to develop without detriment to each other.
Silver actually lost these patrons, and 40 dollar Max fans can get bored with the game at any moment and they will go to another project. As a result, the Glamour project will simply close.

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I just wish he would fix the stupid Alice is not sunbathing bug...

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Are you stuck on that?
Yes i Need it for the big brother one and Kira. Also it seems i need this to progress with the college part as well.

Also I am now stuck on the Kate route as well. She is now wearing a bathingsuit when going to college and I can not enter the class anymore since I can not change....

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes i Need it for the big brother one and Kira. Also it seems i need this to progress with the college part as well.

Also I am now stuck on the Kate route as well. She is now wearing a bathingsuit when going to college and I can not enter the class anymore since I can not change....
it is the same for me
You guys won't get unstuck from that, you need new save files.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
You guys won't get unstuck from that, you need new save files.
I still hope for a fix. I do not want to replay. I treid it now times and alsways got stuck there. I do not even know how to avoid this at all... He just need to put Alice on ONE day a week there to let her sunbath. it can not be that hard. XD

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I still hope for a fix. I do not want to replay. I treid it now times and alsways got stuck there. I do not even know how to avoid this at all... He just need to put Alice on ONE day a week there to let her sunbath. it can not be that hard. XD
As far as I know, to avoid it you just need to not click on Ann and Kira sunbathing together. But once you've clicked it, it's too late. You don't have to restart, just get save files that start at the beginning of the new world order quest.

Reactions: darji

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
As far as I know, to avoid it you just need to not click on Ann and Kira sunbathing together. But once you've clicked it, it's too late. You don't have to restart, just get save files that start at the beginning of the new world order quest.
and how

Constipator

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, in version 0.45 I have completed almost all quests in the Main Story NEW WORLD ORDER except for

Now that mom has lost her old job, she's working as a maid in the house instead of Kate. (in progress)

No matter how often mom gives me a blow job in her maid dress in Lisa's and my bedroom at around 13:30 pm (event happened more the 30 times now), the quest DOES NOT change its status to completed.

What am I missing? How to complete this quest?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes