Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Its is not working i was hanging out at the pool for a whole week with 10 minute steps. She dies nit show up anymore. That us why its broken for some people
I have the same problem with Alice. I have to start over with the old save and finished this quest.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
v.0.45.. OK i understand that "Max college is different than Kate college" as far as the future is concerned, but what already happened till now on Kate path should not be denied, coz we have all seen it.

Kate tells Max now that there has been no relation between students although she fucked Andrew several times in several positions, in college and outside.. and she sucked Oscar's cock (if you chose so) then she also claims there's no relation between students and teachers although she (and some of the other girls) fuck the principal in his office on a regular base, plus her lesbian activities with Karen and with Veronica, not to mention Alice.. did Max also not see THAT? This makes no sense, as if it's another game now...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone know how to finish this quest -An Work as Maid but i cant finish quest i see her at 13:00 cleaning max room i visit and get Bj from her but quest wont finish + if 14:00 she goes at alice room Alice Slap her but what i can do to finish last quest ?

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know how to finish this quest -An Work as Maid but i cant finish quest i see her at 13:00 cleaning max room i visit and get Bj from her but quest wont finish + if 14:00 she goes at alice room Alice Slap her but what i can do to finish last quest ?
At about 14:20 Ann will be cleaning her own room. Walk in on her there.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have the same problem and i did it at least 5 times in Max's room and 5 times in Alice's room, as well in version 0.44 as also in 0.45, where i just did 2 more of each now.. I even stood home 1 day and did not go to school hoping to get one more scene with Ann at home and finish the quest. But the quest is still not green..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
At about 14:20 Ann will be cleaning her own room. Walk in on her there.
At 14.20 Ann is always in Alice's room:
In her room I got her at 14:30. I went in but it was just a dialogue, nothing happened, the quest is still there.

Do you mean i must repeat also this room several times ?

EDIT
Yes, repeated 5 times at 14:30 and the quest is finished!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes