rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys :)
Could someone share the saves game with all the sex scenes with lisa?
please ♥
I had my notebook formatted and I didn't backup :cry:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I wanna knwo if ther submisive rute is avodable? Cause I don't like submisseve rute: Since I played there there no weay to say no to some kicky we don't like. I feel that the choise are just to click it all withou even had a choise to say no to Alice and to her boyfriend as well. Since knwo there no choise to say no to max and Alice and avoid to end up on sub rute. Is there are present Dom rute or it just sub rute with no Dom rute?

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Where is the location of the save files for this game? I think the old location was
Users /UserName/AppData/Roaming/glamour/LocalStorage/leveldb

Where is the location now?

nvm found it

New location is:

Users /UserName/AppData/Roaming/glamour-updater/LocalStorage/leveldb

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Because 40$ patreons want that, not to mention Kate's story is being ignored. this game is getting worse in every update.
I think these 40 dollar patreons (Max fans) have a 6 cm penis in an erect state. Nobody gives them. That's why they donate so hard for the Max Line

Last edited:

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I changed the rules via voting but nothing happend... Also the Nicholas announced about the new rules but never Kate went for a medical exam.
keep changing the rules, punishment rules need to be changed I think 5 times and the medical checkup 4 times, you have to start voting over and over again till both rules are finished

Reactions: oktabitt

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The main question of update 0.45.1 - Why was it necessary to expel two normal guys. If there are empty seats in the classroom.
this has to do with a past vote for a future update. it was voted that when max starts attending the college eventually lisa and olivia will follow so to make room for them two people would be voted to never attend the school.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
NEW WORLD ORDER quest is done :coffee:(y) So this is last update ?
Kinda Did not Like Alice be Dominant in the house But Maid Ann is Super :love:(y)
Hope pregnancy tag is added soon cant wait to see pregnant Ann Alice Lisa :LOL:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Hope pregnancy tag is added soon cant wait to see pregnant Ann Alice Lisa :LOL:(y)
I doubt it will. Because DS in all his projects immediately said that the tag "Pregnancy" is not and never will be.

P.S. on the other hand, "if the patrons vote" (with a long dollar) DC will introduce not only pregnancy, but also space tentacles that hide from the dark side of the force and secretly teach Max the "Power of Love" because he is The Chosen One.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes