Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I am stuck at mon quest. Seem cannot progress further after Max went to college. I don't know what to do now. Screenshot 2022-02-01 211018.png

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck at mon quest. Seem cannot progress further after Max went to college. I don't know what to do now. View attachment 1628354
About 2 in the afternoon, step time by 10 minute increments. You'll see Ann move from her room to Lisa's, then Alice's, and then back to her room. Go to the room she's in for a scene. Only one per day, and you need to repeat some a few times to see everything.

Reactions: Kukuok

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
The events don't trigger for me, is there anything to watch out for?

And I saw that suddenly all the cameras are gone at Big Brother and I have no more money in my account :O

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Max just goes to college for some reason.
The nurse does nothing.
Not in the morning, not during the break.
After physical education - one option - to go home.
Why is that?

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
The last update for Alice was pretty fun and promising to be honest, but now with this and the next updates bringing Max into school, I fear there will be little content for Alice if there will be any at all.
Honestly, I would guess that bringing Max into the school is actually going to help get Kate extra content. Before, the big issue was that Kate's storyline (based around her own apartment + the school) and Max's storyline (chilling in his house) were so separate from each other that it was hard to make content for both of them. The more that their storylines share locations, the easier it is to make content for both paths simultaneously.

That all being said, I'm not really a fan of where this game has gone either. The main reason I liked BB was because I thought the girls looked less plastic-y than most Daz3D girls tend to (barring maybe Kira/Olivia). I think Glamour's only gotten worse on that spectrum overall. I'm basically just following for Alice and Lisa now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I think most people who can not trigger the college stuff is because they can not progress the SUNBATHING line....

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Reactions: Michel Mak
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes