leg28

Aug 15, 2018
max again? now in school? and there will be poll for 0.46 (read max once more or kate heavily infested with max content). i just wonder why this douchebag ds just terminate kate and spare us (kate's story fans) from visiting this thread

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Long ago DS talked about julia taking the swim class teacher job and also Mike and Dennis gets transfered to the other class making way for max, lisa and olivia joining the class with kate and alice. they are the 2 with no story line
really? so we are moving toward fusion.... what an a**hole of "dev"
can anyone say to him to stop ruining kate story.? i mean what is point of choosing which charachter to play when everything ends up in one game....

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I want to try this game but need to know if the game downloading shit from the internet is still a problem or has that been fixed?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm assuming that the TO-DO list for this update will be in the next half, as the present one is still the one that was in version 44.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
can i get a save please for kate with everything done until this update please? i can't use mine as my pc was wiped and i didn't know it saved to the C drive :(

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I guess I'll be the first to ask: Is this a Kate update (ie, 0.45), or a pox-ridden he-who-must-not-be-named update?
I would continue to support the game except Kate is just a secondary character and now all the votes don't go in favor of Kate storyline because Kate supporters like myself have stopped supporting the game, I was supporting the game last year and never really played it because so many storylines were not implemented, the hotel work need a much greater variety of guests and adventures and the neighbor story line never really eventuated that was promised from within the game, it's morphed back into big brother v2.0. and I never played it so don't care about that game, so I don't even bother unless something really radical happens in the game and it won't, they are obsessed with he who must not be named.

Alreader

Mar 4, 2021
Hello. Where can I download the missing images for version 45? At least 4 pictures are missing when visiting the school. Outputs a black screen and text.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Glamor 0.45 (part one)
View attachment 1626621

We present to your attention a kind of pre-release 0.45. Of course, he does not yet pull on a full-fledged one. As already mentioned in the last post on patreon, it took a lot of time to introduce Max into the hardcode designed exclusively for Katya. But now everything works.
In the current version 0.45 you will find the basic functionality of studying in college. Several initial events and various dialogues for meeting new people for Max. You can also trace some plot associated with Zoya.
For 0.45, we had a lot of shots prepared, but they will go to the second part of the 0.45 release, which will take place in early February. All scheduled events will already be there.
Despite the shifted deadlines, the next update 0.46 will also be released in February, obviously at the end. And in the coming days, you will be able to choose what the next expansion will be about.
Thanks for the info but I guess it's time to add this to the crap pile and move on, clearly it's now just the "max story" and the dev has abandoned the Glamour and gone back to BB recycle 5 trillion and 1.

Disappointing.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So, there's no hint or quests for this update. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but there doesn't seem to be much to do after you talk with each teacher and student in the school one time. The update seems to be a setup for a new element of grind (homework, attending classes, answering questions, etc.). Also, all of the teachers complain that Max isn't doing his homework, but I didn't find a way for Max to do his homework. Again, maybe I missed something.

Reactions: khoalonely123

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
So... No fixes until the next update, I presume? And all you, except for a few people, just don't have those bugs with black screens? Ok, nice. Sure. Ok.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 206842

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Developer: Dark Silver -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Most questions are answered in the
FAQ. Please read it before asking a question.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(0.38): MEGA - - -
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: Black Screen Fix

Extras: CG RIP - - IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL - - SAVE EDITOR - FAQ

Ayrik Eyronphist thanks for the apk link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713 View attachment 206824 View attachment 206825 View attachment 206826 View attachment 206828 View attachment 206829 View attachment 206830 View attachment 206831 View attachment 206832 View attachment 206833 View attachment 206835 View attachment 206842 View attachment 206848 View attachment 206849 View attachment 206850
Instead of that console comand save editor can you not just add the option of a cheat button to modify the stats, please.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes